Sehun joked around her to reduce her fear. Finally, Sulli forgot about her fear and enjoyed their moments. They went there and here. They tried many food in there. Sehun bought a couple bracelet for Sulli and himself.

After their long and happy moments, they went back to their hotel hand in hand.

" Thanks for being with me.", said Sehun on their way.

" .. Thanks for showing the real world..", said Sulli while walking.

"So you can face the people well now?", asked Sehun with the exciting tone.

" A bit.. I'll try..", said Sulli.

"So.. give me a present for tonight...", said Sehun stopping his steps and faced Sulli.

" What do you want?", asked Sulli smiling at Sehun.

" This.", Sulli was so shocked for that Sehun kissed her forehead suddenly.

After Sehun broke the kiss, a silence appeared between them. They didn't talk even a word on their way.

" Bye.. Goodnight..", said Sehun and left to his room.

" ..Inn..", said Sulli who was still startled for his sudden kiss. After he had left, Sulli touched her forehead and smiled secretly. She had never felt that kind of peaceful kiss.

"Ssul!", suddenly Sulli heard Krystal's voice.

" Oh.. Krys.."

"Where have you been all the time? I'm worrying for you..", said Krystal looking at her best friend with the worrying eyes.

" Sorry.. I.. I wanted to walk at the shore... So I went there..", Sulli decided not to tell her yet about Sehun.

"Alone?", asked Krystal.

"Ow.. Inn..", said Sulli.

" Ok.. Let's go inside.. It is getting cold here..", said Krystal and dragged Sulli to their room. Sulli decided to tell her about Sehun slowly. If she tells her now, Krystal may be shocked.

After they had arrived back, the car dropped Sehun, Sulli and Krystal in front of the school.

" Goodbye, Sehun..", said Krystal before they went back to each way.

" Inn.. Goodbye, Krystal.. And Goodbye, .. Sulli..", said Sehun smiling at Sulli.

" Inn..", Sulli replied with a smile to him. Krystal felt something wired between the two... She had never seen that Sulli smiled at a stranger.

When the girls arrived their room, they unpacked their stuff. Suddenly,

" Ssul..", said Krystal while arranging her things.

"Hmm?"

" Do you know .... about love..?", Krystal's question made Sulli to stop her movements

" Why.. are you asking about love .. at so sudden?", asked Sulli back looking at Krystal.

" It's just .. because I want to know..", said Krystal after she had sat on the bed. Sulli sat beside her.

"Why? Are you falling in love now..?", asked Sulli.

" No!", said Krystal almost shouting.

" Wah.. You're lying to me., right?", said Sulli who already knows about Krystal's habits.

" I didn't mean like that.. I just think like that...", said Krystal sheepishly.

" Wow.. Tell me. Who may be the lucky guy..? I know him either?", said Sulli with the teasing tone.

" ... Inn .."

"Who is he?", asked Sulli.

" .. It's...", said Krystal while playing with her own fingers.

" Tell me quickly.", said Sulli with curiosity.

" It's ... my new friend..", said Krystal.

" What? .. So he is...", said Sulli wishing that her imagination couldn't be truth.

" Yes... You're right.. He's Oh Sehun..", after hearing Krystal's answer, Sulli felt like that her breathe halted for a moment.

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-) :-P :-P

Hi! My dears..

I'm glad to see the votes and comments of your... I appreciate them so much.. It can give me energy.. Thanks so so much..

Please keep voting and commenting ... Pleaseeee~~~

Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*