Part 9

•Sidney's POV•
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I had a text message, it was from Jace.

J: Jace
S: Sidney

J: hey babe, I'll be at your house at 9:45
S:ok, see you soon😘
J: see you soon😘

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 9:30. I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. I then changed into a dark blue bikini. I put on my white cover up and flip flops. I threw my hair into a messy ponytail and grabbed my phone. I grabbed a bag and put my headphones, phone, sunscreen, my wallet, and my towel. I went downstairs and saw my mom asleep on the couch. I walked over to her and tucked her in more with a blanket. I kissed her forehead and went outside to see Jace and his mom in their car. I opened the door and sat down.

"Hello Mrs.Norman" I said
"Hey sweetie, how are you?" She asked
"Fine thanks for asking" I replied. I felt a hand fall into mine. I looked at Jace and saw him smiled. I squeezed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder.

We got to the beach and said goodbye to his mom. It was sunny out with a nice breeze.

"You look good" Jace said as he held my hand
"Thanks" I replied. We set up where we were going to sit and then I pulled my cover up off. I looked at Jace and he was staring at me. I smirked.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I said. Jace took off his shirt and I gasped.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he smirked. Jace walked over to me San wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned in and kissed him. He ran his tongue along my lower lip and I opened my mouth allowing our tongues to meet. He groaned in my mouth when I grabbed a chunk of his hair. God I love Jace. I felt his hands go lower so I pulled away. Plus, we're at a public beach.

"Sorry" Jace said scratching the back of his neck. I blushed a replied, "it's ok, but I did like that kiss" I smirked.
"Let's go swimming" he said
"Ok" I replied. We both ran to the water and I pushed him in and laughed.

Jace came back up from under the water, "oh no, you're gonna get it now Sid" he said smirking. I gave him a confused look, that is until he pulled me down into the water.

"Jace" I screamed. I tackled him and he went under the water. "Jace?" I questioned. He didn't move. I gat bed his face and he wasn't breathing. "Oh no, this can't be happening, Jace wake up" I said. I started crying.
"Ahhhh!" Jace screams as he splashed me.
"Ugh, Jace I hate you" I said giggling.

Later on Jace and I ate at a restaurant called Beach Shack. The burgers were really good. I still remembered that Jace had to go meet up with Maeve.

"Um, Jace?" I asked
"Yes" he replied
"Do you like Maeve" I asked. He looked me in the eyes and shook his head no.
"No I don't, I love you Sidney. Maeve and I are just friends" he said
"Ok, just wondering" I said
"Do you trust me" he asked
"Yes, I trust you" I replied as he put hand on top of mine and pecked my lips.

•Jace's POV•
After lunch I dropped Sidney off and home and started heading towards the mall to meet with Maeve. I spotted Maeve in the Starbucks sipping a drink. I sighed and walked threw the doors of Starbucks. Maeve looked my way and waved at me. I walked over to her and sat down across from her.

"Hey Maeve" I said
"Hi Jace, I'm glad we could meet" she said smiling
"Me too" I replied, "so what did you want to tell me?" I asked
"I'll show you" she said. She stood up and grabbed my arm. She pulled me to the back of the mall.

"Maeve, what's going on? I questioned
"I like you Jace" she said, I arched an eyebrow. "Like-like you" she said. I gasped and shook my head 'no'.
"I'm sorry Maeve but I like Sidney" I said
"Are you sure I can't change your mind" she said. "We have kissed a few times" she continued smirking
"Those were acting kisses, they didn't mean anything to me. I'm sorry if they did mean something to you but I'm dating Sidney" I explained
"Fine Jace, I was stupid to actually think that you would like me" Maeve said. I sighed and started walking away when she grabbed my face and kissed me. I stood there for a minute not kissing back. That is until I heard a flash.

I pushed Maeve back and saw who took the photo. It was a girl, she had brown hair and green eyes. We locked eyes and she started to run. I ran after her, I tackled her to the ground and pinned her hands above her head.

"Let me go Norman" she said
"No, not until you delete the photo" I said back
"Why?" She asked
"Because I can't let my girlfriend see it, you have to believe me when I say that I didn't kiss her" I begged
"Ok fine, but get off me" she said pushing me off. We stood up and shook hands.

"I'm Jace Norman" I said
"Megan Oslo" she replied smiling.
"Well thanks but I got to go" I said
"Can I have your number" she asked
"Sure" I responded as we exchanged phones and put in our numbers.
"Thanks" she said
"Ok, bye" I said leaving on my penny board
"Bye Jace"I heard her reply

I rode to Sidney's house and knocked on her door. She opened her door and smiled.

"Hey" she said kissing my lips
"Hi" I said a bit nervous. How do I know that Megan deleted the photo and how do I tell Sidney that I kissed Maeve.
"What's wrong, you seem nervous about something" she asked placing her hand on her hip.
"I'm fine it's just I don't think Maeve and I are friends" I replied
"How come" she said as she opened the door more and we stepped inside her house.
"She told me that she like-liked me and she was being a complete b*tch about it. Saying that she was trying to change my mind about you" I explained
"Well did you change your mind about me or us" she said looking down. I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

"No not at all, I-I love you Sidney" I stuttered. She looked at me with wide eyes.
"You love me?" She asked
"Yes" I replied
"I love you too Jace" she said as we kissed.

~

Hey guys, sorry if this chapter failed. I'll update soon and it will be better. Tell me what you guys think of Megan.
Is she suspicious or not???

Until next time, Stay Gold🌅
Thanks,
Sweetie🍬