Part 6

-Sidney's POV-
"That's a wrap" Dan said as the Henry Danger cast finished filming another scene. I promised Jace I would come watch him today and I have to admit, it was pretty fun watching him. He came over to me and pecked my lips.
"How was I?' Jace asked
"Perfect" I replied smiling. "I love watching you act"
"Well, it is 3:30 and I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie with the cast and I" He said blushing.
"Aww, is JaceyFace blushing" I said pinching his cheeks
"Stop it" he said laughing. He put his arm around me and we walked to where the rest of the cast were.
"Hey Sidney" They said
"Hey guys" I said. "Well are you going to the movies with us" Ella asked
"Yep, what movie are we seeing?" I asked
"Paper Towns" Riele exclaimed
"YASS, I have been looking forward to seeing that movie" I said smiling. All of us including Cooper hopped into his car. We drove to the movie theater and got tickets and food. We went to theater 7 and sat down. The lights went back and the movie begun.

*After The Movie"

Cooper dropped Riele and Ella off at Ella's house, dropped Sean off at his house, and Jace and I at my house. We waved goodbye and walked through my front door. It's almost 6:00.

"Sidney is that you?" I heard my mom call
"Yeah, it's me and Jace is here to. We're going upstairs" I yelled back. Jace and I went upstairs and sat down on my bed.
"Are you going to stay over tonight?" I asked
"Yeah, if that's ok with you" Jace said smiling
"Of course" I replied
"Thanks let me text my mom" he said
"K, I'm gonna go get some water. Want some?" I asked. He shook his head no and went back to his phone. I walked downstairs and got a water bottle out of the fridge. I turned around and Nick was there. I dropped the water bottle. Nick picked it up and handed it to me.

"Sorry if I scared you" he said
"N-no it's fine" I stuttered
"Why are you so scared f me Sidney. We used to be best friends. Don't you remember?" He said looking down.

*Flash Back*
January, 5th, 2009
I was running around looking for Nick my best friend when Tony Mazurka came up to me.

"Hey cutie" he said
"Leave me alone Tony" I said walking away. Tony grabbed my arm and hugged me. I pushed him off and turned around. I saw Nick with tears in his face. I knew Nick liked me and I liked him.
"No Nick, it's not what it looks like" I said running up to him
"I don't care, don't talk to me. Go have fun with Tony. Just know that I'll be back Sidney" Nick said as he left the playground. I ran to a corner and started crying"

*Flashback Over*

I haven't seen Nick since, well in till now.

"Um, nope don't remember a thing. I gotta go, by now" I said as I started walking away. I felt Nick pull my arm his lips connecting to mine. I pushed him off immediately but it was too late. I saw Jace look directly in my eyes and then run out. I turned to Nick and slapped him straight across the face.

"You sick bastard" I said as I threw my water bottle at him and ran after Jace. I saw him run into his house and slammed the door. I ran to his front porch and knocked on the door. Xander opened the door and gave me a confused look. I ran past him and up the stairs to Jace's room.

"Jace, please open the door" I said. I tried opening the door but he locked it. He wasn't answering the door either. I ran outside of his house and climbed his tree. I went through his window and saw him lying face down on his bed.
"Jace" I said as my voice cracked
"I don't want to see you right now" he said into his bed.
"Jace let me explain Nick came on-"
"SIDNEY, JUST LEAVE!" He shouted as he stood up. I looked into his eyes and saw anger. I ran down the stairs and into the living room. I walked starlight out the door.

"Sidney" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Glory.
"Have you been crying?" She asked. I nodded my head. "What happened?" She asked
"This guy Nick is staying at my house because his mom is on a business trip and apparently he's a family friend" I started off
"Yeah, keep going" Glory said
"Well, I went downstairs tonight to get some water while Jace was texting your guys mom to tell her she's staying at my house" I said. Glory nodded her head. "Then when I was walking back to the stairs Nick grabbed my arm and kissed me. I pushed him off immediately. But it was too late because Jace saw. I came over here to explain to him b-but h-h- he yelled at me" I explained while tears started falling down my face. She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "Then he told me to get out" I yelled between sobs. Glory pulled away and looked at me.
"It's ok I'll talk to him for you" she said
"Thanks, I'll be going home now" I said walking away. I looked at Jace's house one more time and saw him looking at me from his window. I mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to him. He shut his blinds. I walked home with a broken heart.

•Jace's POV•
I saw Sidney walk back to her house. I shouldn't have yelled at her like that. I didn't even let her explain. I'm a jerk. Glory opened my door and sat down on my bed.

"What the hell Jace, I just saw Sidney walking back to her house. She was crying, not crying sobbing. She explained to me what happens and also said that you yelled at her. Who yells at a girl who's trying to explain herself to you?" Glory said
"I'm sorry ok, I was just shocked at what I saw that I thought she was cheating on me with Nick. I love her Glory, I really do. I didn't mean to yell at her. How do I fix this" I asked
"I can't help you there baby bro, figure it out" she said as she left my room. I checked my phone and saw a text from Sidney.

S: Sidney
J: Jace

S: I think we should take a break, I'll explain what happened tomorrow. But I'm just really confused right now with my emotions. I'm angry at you, I'm sad, I'm mad at Nick, my hearts broken. I'm so sorry Jace. I hope we can work this out.
J: Sidney no, we can't break up. I need you in my life than just more than a friend. I'm sorry that I yelled at you, I was just shocked at what I saw. I love you too.
S: I love you too Jace, but I just need to think. I'm sorry, goodnight.

I put my phone down and laid in my bed with my lights off. I'm so stupid. I laid on my side and cried myself to sleep.