1: Time To Move On

Disclaimer: I don't own any of Fifa material or the sports brand. I only own some of the characters and the story plot line.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy

I set the drink down for the elderly couple to enjoy. The old man looked at me with a smile and a soft thank you before returning his attention to to the flat screen TV the cafe had.

'Oh my another chance wasted! The Fairies' attacks are always deadly but Lisanna Strauss is just a little slow to accept the crosses Salamander passes!'

Taking the chance, I took a glance myself. The score is still 0-0 but it's only ten minutes in. So far, the home team has been attacking non-stop but their striker's speed was too slow. The right wing man's passes were killer though. It's like a gunshot the way it flew at an impossible speed towards the penalty area. Strauss was just a little slow to to start and her speed couldn't match the passer's. Poor girl, the guy needs to learn that he can pass it lightly and she would still be able to score. She is a striker after all. I've seen her shoot, they're all really amazing goals.

I took the tray and returned to the back room. Break for me starts in five minutes and lasts for half an hour. That way I get to finish the rest of first half before returning to work.

For me, soccer is life. I've been playing since I was four as the striker for my hometown team. I wouldn't say I'm on Lionel Messi's level or Alex Morgan but it's been my dream to represent Fiore in the Fifa Co-ed World Cup that happens every four years. It's been my dream as well as my late mother's.

She wanted to see me one day, with the golden seven on my back as I entered the field ready to play. Cleats on, a huge smile alongside the best of the best. It was such after all shame she fell ill and passed when I was only fifteen. Ever since then, I haven't put my cleats on or entered a single soccer field.

My father wasn't into soccer the least bit. Since he did own a multi-million shopping industry, he's never home. He didn't pay me no mind until my mother passed away. That was when he tried to force me into taking a whole bunch of business lessons, he even homeschooled me because he was afraid I'd get distracted with soccer during school.

So I did what any rebellious seventeen year old would do, I ran away to the small port town of Haregon for about a few months. The other day, I saw some of my father's bodyguards on the street. I'm planning on leaving tomorrow to get away from them.

~~~~~~~~~

The home team was beyond amazing. Since their striker in the 4-3-3 formation was a little slow for the wingman's crosses, Salamander took the liberty himself and scored four goals from almost 32 yards away and closer. It was beautiful and amazing, giving them the win over Blue Pegasus FC.

Natsu Dragneel, yeah that's his birth name. Number 10 of the strongest football club in all of Fiore: Fairy Tail FC. He's powerful, fast, and I would like to add, all the girls fall for his bad boy looks. 

Okay, I do admit he is a little cute.

He is most famous for not only his speed to get by the defenders but his passes and judgement is always on point. It is rumored that Fairy Tail is looking for that striker who can catch his passes and score.

Yeah right, only a bird with rocket wings can.

I glanced at my watch again. It's almost ten, two minutes until then to be precise. The Fiore Trains always run on time, never a minute late. If I'm lucky, my note for the principal would be enough and he won't send the FPD after me as a missing person. But I think he knows since I did make him sign the transfer papers for Magnolia High School weeks before summer break started.

The distant hissing caught my attention. I looked up in time to see the train arriving.

'Passengers heading for the town of Magnolia stand by.'

I adjusted my backpack strap a little as the train came. There weren't that many people going to Magnolia but coming from the place, holy it was packed.

I had to back up a bit so people could leave. Almost every other person wore the beautiful white, red, and gold jersey with the Fairy Tail's insignia on it. The numbers and the names were mainly, and not surprisingly, Dragneel's. Next popular number was nine with the last name Fullbuster and finally number eleven, Scarlet.

Gray Fullbuster the left wingman didn't have the killer passes his teammate did but his skill level was at the very top. After their captain, of course.

Besides the all female team, Mermaid Heel, Erza Scarlet, the center midfielder of Fairy Tail, is the only other female captain of her team. Her stamina is unbelievable along with her strength and determination. She was beautiful, I must admit, and her skill level is beyond anything anyone has seen in a long time.

Once the train was cleared I entered along with the few others. Plugging in my earphones as I took the seat by the window in the far back, I closed my eyes ready to sleep as the train started.

But a soft touch on my shoulder woke me up. Opening an eye, I looked up before shooting up straight.

"Madam," the two men in black said firmly. "It's time to go home."

Shit.....

The two bodyguards blocked every exit I had to escape them. I couldn't see their eyes thanks to their sunglasses and to my luck, they were both about six feet two. I'm only five five...

I gritted my teeth. Now just how am I supposed to -

"Hey jerkholes!" A shout came from behind them. "What the hell do you think you're doing to the girl, huh?!"