IDEAS?!?!?!

I don't know what to do for this next chapter. I'm going to update tomorrow but I don't know exactly what I'm going to do. But I have plans.

So after this book is over, which I might end it in the next chapter, I'm going to make a spin off. So it's going to be about Celestine and Michael. It's called My Sister's Best Friend. But that's not all. I'm going to make another Ashton book and then the sequel will be Luke! Ooh awe. So it's about this girl and she's BFF with Luke. Then she meets Luke's band mate Ashton. She gets pulled away from Luke and starts hanging out with Ashton more. They get this deep relationship and shit and then the book ends with cuteness. The second book will be in Luke P.O.V and he will be sad because Ashton girl gets pulled halfway away from Luke because of a new girl who is a Luke girl. So he's super pissed about this and then Ashton girl is torn from Luke by Ashton. So Luke tries to get back in Ashton girl life cause he misses friendship by dating the Luke girl. He doesn't really love Luke girl but grows a relationship soon.

Anyways it's super cute and I need help figuring out what to do for he next chapter. I'm also making a Calum one but that's a secret until the Luke one is made :> but yah. Thanks for reading this ill update tomorrow. GIVE ME IDEAS. Please you can either message them to me or comment them. Give me a short summary and shit and make it cute! Thanks guys I luff u all!