Chapter 9

"Tour! T-T-Tour!" Michael sang. We pulled up to Celestine's house. The white van came to a stop. Michael sat next to me with a terrified look on his face. I looked forward to see her dad, who was chopping wood with an ace outside in their front yard. He looked at Michael and smiled. Michael got out of the car.
"Hi Mr.Grahm." He said waving.
"Hello Michael." Celestine's dad said and held out his hand. Michael shook it firmly and smiled worriedly.
"Do you mind, holding this log for me. I need to chop it in half." Her dad said. Michael's eyes widened and he stuttered.
"Dad!" Celestine yelled. Michael sighed in relief as she walked over to him. She pecked his cheek.
"Ready?" She asked. Michael nodded quickly. She giggled and pulled the purple suit case to the car. They loaded it in the back and Celestine hugged her dad. Michael said goodbye and they walked to the van. The door opened and Michael climbed in. Celestine followed him and sat down in front of me.

Celestine pecked Michael's cheek and he turned toward her and kissed her. I smiled weakly and sat lonely in my chair.

•:•:•

We picked up Ashton last. I watched out the window as he gave his siblings hugs and his mom. He walked to the car and put his bag in the back. He climbed into the car and sat by me. I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek. A fluttery feeling went through me and Michael sent me a look.
"What?" I asked.
"Are you two a couple?" He asked narrowing his eyes at us.
"What? No!" I said trying to sound annoyed. I was actually very sad we were not a couple. Perks of being in love with your brother's best friend.
"I don't want you two being a couple." He said sternly.
"Michael-" Celestine started to say softly.
"You can't just control my life." I spat interrupting Celestine, "It's mine not yours."
"Yeah but I'm part of it. And I've been part of it your whole life." He said.
"No. You weren't there when I needed you most. You weren't there when I need a shoulder to cry on and when I needed a savior." I snapped.
"I can't be there every moment of your life." He said.
"Then you don't have to be involved in my relationships." I said. He stared at me for a minute searching for a good comeback, but he didn't have one so he looked away. Celestine gave me a sympathetic look and looked at Michael.

She kissed his cheek and immediately the tension disappeared and was replaced with relaxing silence. Ashton wrapped his arm around me and I kissed his cheek. Celestine squealed in front of me and I jumped from shock. Michael giggled while Celestine was practically screaming.
"Quiet back there." Dave said. Dave is their security officer and he was driving us. Celestine calmed down and Michael removed his hands from her waist. She glared at him and slapped his arm playfully.

Trina and Calum were sleeping because they stayed up late the night before. Aralia and Luke were watching a movie on the computer, while cuddling. I nuzzled my head against Ashton's chest.

Michael whispered things into Celestine's ear. A blush crept onto her face and Michael put his hands on her waist. He trailed down her neck. He kissed along her collarbone, whispering compliments every time he lifted up. She bit her lip.
"Michael." She whimpered, "Stop." He looked up
"Or else what? You'll punish me?" He asked teasingly. She smirked.
"Maybe I will." She said seductively. I'm pretty sure she palmed him through his jeans and I grimaced and closed my eyes.
"Michael, how many times have I told you, PG only." Dave said. I giggled and Michael groaned and Celestine pulled her hand away from Michael.

I sighed and Ashton pulled me closer to him. A fluttery feeling filled my chest. Celestine leaned her head against the seat and Michael snuggled up against her. She buried her face in his neck. I mentally awed.

Aralia was crying because of a sad part in their movie. Luke rubbed small circles on her back and she kissed his cheek. Trina and Calum were snuggled up together still. Calum was laying on the door and Trina was laying on his chest.

"Give Me The Greenlight, Daaaaaave." Michael sang.
"Michael, we have been in the car for less than an hour. You need to control yourself and wait a few more hours." Dave said.
"But. But-" he took a deep breath-"It's Taking Me Over! I Don't Wanna Play This Game No More!" He sang loudly.
"Shut up." Calum groaned, "Don't you see we're trying to sleep."
"Yes. And I don't care." Michael said. Calum groaned and cuddled with Trina some more.

•:•:•

After a couple more hours of Michael singing loudly and Aralia and Luke watching sad movies and horror movies, we got to the hotel. We got two separate rooms.

"Okay, how about Luke and Ashton sleep together and Aralia and Summer sleep together." Michael said. Unbelievable.
"Okay so you an Calum will sleep together and Celestine and Trina will sleep together?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.
"No." He said.
"Exactly." I said and grabbed my bag. I walked up to our room and Michael grabbed my wrist.
"Okay, you and Ashton can stay together, but we're in the same room." He said.
"Fine." I groaned.

Celestine's P.O.V

We unpacked and the boys left to take care of some things before the concert.
"Celestine!" Trina called, "Wanna go to the pool?" She asked. I nodded.
"Yeah. Be there in a minute." I said. She nodded and walked out into the hallway.

I was the only one in the room so I changed. Halfway through I was changing, the door flung open and revealed Michael. I covered myself with my top. Luckily, my bottoms were on. Michael looked away, for a sign of respect, and I slipped on my top.
"I-I'm sorry. I-I'll just." I stuttered, trying to squeeze by him. He grabbed my wrist and put them above my head.
"Don't you wanna stay with me?" He asked seductively. I thought about it for a second. I nodded. He slammed the door close and pushed me on the bed.
"Michael, I need to call they'll worry." I said. He shook his head.
"They'll get the hint." He said. A smile crept onto my face. Michael kissed me. It was full of lust and hunger. His tongue slipped past my lips and started exploring my mouth. I didn't know how to feel about this. Michael pulled away.
"Too fast?" He asked. I kissed him again. I pulled away. I smirked at him.
"Too slow." I responded.

Okay I'd like to apologize for my chapters being so boring. I got 6 hours of sleep, went surfing, and then helped my mom go grocery shopping. So I'm super tired.

Chapter dedicated to: blink18mukee