CamilleMeetsHer(Maybe)Mr.Right!

Claire’s POV

The boys were very nice, especially when Niall asked me if I could cook. Niall suggested we eat in Nandos, which ive never went. We entered the restaurant, and chose to take the table that was the farthest from the entrance, guess didn’t want the paps noticing them.

Soon Niall ordered food, thought it was for everybody, but then the waiter asked us for what we want.

“Huh? Niall you could it all that?” I said

“He can,” Zayn said

“We’ll guess ill have,” I looked through the menu

“strawberry/lemon cheesecake.” I said to the waiter.

“Me too,” Zayn said

“Grilled-chicken-salad for me,” Liam said

“And please forget to bring spoons,” He added

The waiter raised his eyebrows but did what he was told, we just smiled.

“Just burger and water,” Harry said

“Peri-peri chicken,” Louis said,

Then the waiter left, I spotted some girls just a couple tables away from us, looking at our direction, and guessing by their actions, they were flirting with Zayn. Oh shit, who were they to flirt with Zayn? Oops, I have no hold of Zayn, he is not my boyfriend, I have no reason to be jealous. Maybe they’re just die hard fans, Yeah Claire, just die-hard fans. I keep reminding me.

“Babe, you ok?” Zayn said reaching for my hand

“Uh, yeah, yeah. Im fine.” I said snapping out of my thoughts

“You look,worried.” Liam said

“Trust me, im fine Liam.” I said giving me a smile.

“Uhm, so who’s Camille by then?” Harry asked me

“Harry, she’s my cousin. Wanna make me a quick call to her, and invite her in?” I said

“That would be fun!” Harry said grinning.

Oh Camille, guess you are gonna find Mr. Right? I hope so!

“Ok, wait.” I said getting up and dialing Camille’s number.

“Hey couz!” I said through the phone.

“Hey gurl, how was your date?” she asked

“Fine. Fine,” uhm could you come over at Nandos?

“Why? You’re date is done already?” she asked

“Yep. Zayn had to live, coz he was  going to the studios.” I said in my most fake-hurt voice, Little does My cousin know, she is gonna meet Mr.Right.

“Huh? He left you already?!” she said sounding sad.

“Just come over her, couz.” I said smiling.

“Okay. Be there in five.”

I was smiling, then hung up and went back to our table. They were already eating, Niall looked like there was no tomorrow for eating food.

“Smaller bites Niall, Yikes.” I said laughing.

“Hey—bite food—Claire—bite food—eat—bite food—up,” Niall said inbetween bites.

I went to my seat, and began eyeing my plate, shit calories!

“Aren’t you gonna eat them?” Niall said