Chapter XIII

AN

Quick side note, so this chapter does involve Rebecca cutting. Please, if your offended in any way contact me personally. And I'm sorry to all you beautiful people with depression. I know it may be hard but just think.

You Are Worth It.

Know that if you need anyone to talk to. I'm always here. Okay. Thanks!

-Rebecca's POV-

I slowly woke up. I barley remember what happened. All I know is that I feel kind of giggly. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw everybody there. Even the One Direction boys. "No way..." I giggled.

"Hey, you okay?" Cal asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Fine..." I smiled and laughed. "Why are they here?" I asked pointing to the four of them. "Because they were in town and thought they'd come and meet you." Ashton said walking up and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Hi Niall...." I wiggled my fingers at him while he chuckled. "Your high on meds Becca..." Niall said while standing up from the chair. I grab Ashton's shirt and pulled him to my face. "He knows my name!" I kind of whisper shout to him. Everybody laughed. I let go of Ash's shirt and smiled.

Niall sat at the end of the bed and smiled at me. I almost forgot I had legs... I looked at my leg that was in the air on that like sling thing and in a cast. "Hehe.... I forgot I had legs.." Everybody looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing you just seem more happy when your high on medication." Luke said while crossing his arms.

"Saying I'm not happy?"

"No I'm just saying that you seem cheerful..."

"No.. Your saying I'm not happy otherwise..."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"AM NOT!!!" "Children... Please..." Louis said calming the both us down a bit. I glared at Luke and stuck my tongue out. He stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms and turned his back to me. "UH! Ra-ude! If I wasn't crippled I would be tackling you right now.." I growl through my gritted teeth. "No you wouldn't..." "Do you want to test me Luke? Especially when I'm high on medication?" I said raising my eyebrows. "Because I know where you sleep at night Luke.... Right beside me....." I squint at him.

"Okay... Okay... Okay.. Fine.... But I'll
Be switching beds with Calum..." He said looking to Ash and smiled. "Okay. But no kinky stuff while I'm gone..." I said while giggling. "We'll try not too." Ash said while patting my shoulder. I laughed and played with my fingers. I started quietly singing to myself as I forgot anybody was around. It grew louder and louder until I was yelling.

"NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN!!" I heard the room door slam and I stopped mid lyric.

"NOBODY NOBO-" "SHUT UP!!" Harry yelled. "Sorry. Zoned out." I shrugged and went back to playing with my fingers and bracelets while humming. I heard small murmurs around until I heard Cam's voice.

"Guys... Bad news..." He said with a frown sprawled across his face. "What?" I asked trying not to burst out laughing at a serious moment.

"I'm being transferred to UK for 2 years......." He looked down and I lost it. I couldn't not control my laughter. Everybody looked at me funny. "What? I'm sorry! I really don't want Cameron to go just I would be crying right now but I'm laughing cause of the medications." I said while wiping my crying tears away. "I believe you.." Cameron said while walking over and kissing the top of my head. "I leave tomorrow........." "No!" I said while almost starting to cry. "Don't leave...." "I have to Becca...." And he turned and walked out the door with his sleeves up to his eyes.