Chapter VII Attacker At My Mouth

-Michael's POV-

We all turned to look at her after the phone went dead. "Rebecca?" I asked. Her face was shocked. She dropped her hand to her side, her eyes were glossy and wet as her eyes filled with tears and her eyes flinched here and there. "Rebecca!" I said walking up to her and looking her in the eye. "Michael...." She mumbled and hugged my torso tightly. I hugged her back and moved to where we were sitting on the couch hugging. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Who was that?" Ashton asked.

"Was it someone you knew?" Cal asked frantic.

"Did he or she threaten you?" Luke asked with anger in his eyes and voice. My shoulder became soaked from her tears. "I t-think I-I'm being s-s-stalked..." She stuttered out.

"By who?!?" We all said at the same time. "I don't know!" She sobbed. The boys sat down beside me and her and hugged her she was in the middle. "Don't worry kiddo...." Luke mumbled as he was on the other side of her. I could hear her heartbeat slowing down after the hug and her teeth chattering stopped. She was still shivering though as we all were. I was wearing a 'IDIOT' sweater with my skinny jeans and black converse. Luke was in a red flannel and skinny jeans and vans and Calum was in a sweater jeans and Ash was in his pugs not drugs shirt with a zip up sweater but not zipped up and jeans and vans as well.

"You guys w-won't be c-c-old a-after the s-s-s-show..." She stuttered. I guess she's still freaked out.

She told us what happened and what the person said but it was hard to understand with the stutter.

We went backstage because fans were getting lined up. "Guys the show starts in twelve minutes. Cameron let them in." I told him as he jogged to the door. Cameron was a laid back guy. He wouldn't wear a suit, he wouldn't boss us around he's the best.

Rebecca sat on the couch with her feet up close to her, on her phone texting Alyssa and on Twitter. Her eyes brows knitted together and she locked her phone and set her phone beside her. "What?" I sat beside her.

"Twitter....."

"What about it?"

She grumbled and looked at her fingers. I grabbed her phone. "No!"

"What's your passcode?"

It was the numbered one so I looked at the letters. I did

5767 which was 5sos in letters.

I got in and it said with mine and hers Twitter a trend started saying "Rebecca and Michael? Richael! Get them to come out! #RichaelComeOut" I sighed and locker her phone. I grabbed mine and tweeted something.

"You guys, listen I'll think you'll get some sense knocked into you at tonight's show because of society..." 

I smiled and hugger her. "Thanks Mikey..." She mumbled in my ear. "No problem Becca..." I mumbled back.

-Rebecca's POV-

"No problem Becca..." He mumbled into my ear. We sat and talked while playing Chinese chopsticks with our fingers until it came to them performing. "Have fun..." I said to them as they headed into stage. I stood at the side, out of vision watching them. They played my favorite song first which is '18' and then they turned and looked at me. Ashton came up to the front as well.

"Okay everyone, don't be alarmed and don't give hate but we've got a daughter.." Luke said turning and looking at me. That was when I walked out. Half my hands were in the sleeve of my jacket and I was looking down. I was given a mic so I held onto the mic and I held onto my jacket. I stood in between Michael and Calum. I looked up and the cameras were on me. Flashing. Everybody gasped. "Rebecca?!?" They all yelled.

I wave shyly and looked down playing with my fingers. I looked up again and the flashes blinded me.

Guess who's going to be the talk of the world now? Me! Fun right? Please say you noticed the sarcasm...

Michael wrapped his arm around my neck. "Why do you think I told you guys to wait until tonight's show to jump to conclusion.." He said into his headset. I smiled and held onto his arm. "Now everyone watch the big screen." Everybody turned and the keek played from Luke's phone that was connected to the screen.

"You guys are jerks!" I heard myself say.  I laughed with everybody else and smiled sweetly. "Who's last name are you going by?" A girl yelled from the front. "Ashton's because he was the one that signed the papers, and he's the eldest out of them." I said into the mic.

"Are you going to still do your last year of school since your 18 now?" Another one called. "Umm, I think I'm going to be doing an online school program?" I kind of asked looking at the four of them. They nodded. I smiled at them.

"Why were you adopted?" That was the main question that was blurted out.

"Well I was put into a foster house and when I was backstage with the guys the other day I told them my story and they decided to adopt me.."

I told with a shy tone. My cheeks felt like they were on fire. "Well how bout you guys finish up the show and I'll talk to the girls who have backstage passes after?" I said. They all yelled yeah. I went back stage and handed back the mic. I grabbed a blanket and curled up on the couch again.

"I'll just go to the bathroom. You'll only be alone for like three minutes tops." Cam told me as he ran to the bathroom.

I soon heard footsteps. "Wow that was fast Cameron, what's you do? Piss in the plant?" I asked.

I then felt cold hands over my mouth...

AN: Sorry for the short chapter babes! Love yous! Comment vote? If you want to pm me and if we talk for a bit I can maybe mention you in a chapter 😘😁😍 Love you lots!