Changing Pt. Two

Problems with Wattpad .-.)

Slenderman POV|

I try to picture her. Without all the edits she did to herself. Cameron glared at me, Cameron's sleeves slid down to see all the cuts. "Why did you kill me? I thought we were....friends." Doll and Cameron's voice came out in a hurt tone. I stare, the CreepyPasta's looked at me. Confused, they didn't know about Doll. Cameron's eye color faded a bit. "I didn't do anything to you! Like I had promised!" Ticci Toby stood there staring at Cameron. "Doll, listen-" "Don't give me your shitty explanations you liar." I stared, a bit angry at her. Yet shocked, she never cursed, now it's different. Cameron, staryed looking more pale. "Doll the only reason why that was done-" Cameron vomited blood onto the carpet. Hoodie and Masky let him go as be stood. His pupils had a faded line between them. Just like Doll's. "Leave me alone." Cameron ran at Doll's speed. My Proxies followed her. "Slenderman. Who is Doll?" Ben looked at me, so did Jeff. "Doll worked beside me, before anyone. Until I killed her." I sigh, as I remember her. "What did she do wrong?" Jeff asks with a bit of concern, "Before I came to be this me, my past tense self had less control of my actions. So I never intended to kill her." I sigh, Ben and Jeff stood beside each other. "How'd you kill her?" Ben asks, I turn aside to look at the mess. "One of my tentacles stabbed through her chest." I remember the image of her dying face. "Oh." Ben finished, I still have her two hatchets.

Hoodie came into my study rather upset. "W-e weren't a-ble to fi-nd...those....-two..." I sat there. "Alright, you are dismissed." I sigh, "Excuse me, but, before I leave. May I know, what-Doll...use to have...as a weapon." Hoodie finished, "Two hatchets." I look at him, he nods "Th-ank you." he left with that last remark.