Best Friends?

I stop at the foot of the stairs. As I see E.J giving Toby a piggy back ride "Oh shit!" I heard E.J. "D-ude." I hear Toby respond as E.J ran down stairs holding Toby they ran to the next stairs that led down. They kept yelling, well E.J did Toby can't really yell. Masky came down in a hurry with Hoodie, Hoodie held his rifle and hand gun. Toby came rolling down laughing. Laughing Jack came throwing candy everywhere, with Sally on his shoulders. Ben and Jeff, Ben on Jeff's back. Sonic.exe came walking down with Smile Dog. I wait for them to come down the stairs, I stare. Laughing Jack threw candy at me, as he walked down. Why is there so much excitement? Red and Lost Silver came down in a hurry. I wait, Zalgo, Jane the Killer, Grinny and a few more including Late Lady who hasn't been here a while. They all came down in a hurry. I finally see Slenderman, "Oh, child, are you going to stay here?" Slenderman asks "May I ask-what is going on?" my voice cracked in my sentence "We are preparing a dinner, all of CreepyPastas will be eating together including you. Will you stay with Dr. Smiley?" Slenderman asks "I'll go hunting?" I ask "You can go with Eyeless Jack and Toby." Slenderman suggests I nod, they came upstairs. "Let's go." Slenderman teleported away. "I am hunting for animals..." I say shyly as the two walk in the woods. "I know, we brought you a knife." E.J spoke as he gave me the knife. Toby perked up, "-meet you-back here." he ran away into the woods. Leaving me and E.J. He gave me the knife, "Go and get the animal, there is a nearby house here...I have to go to..." he started walking away mumbling to himself. I spot a deer. I threw the knife at its leg. "Goodness..."

"We might be first if we run there." E.J suggests "I'm- the fastest." Toby said carrying a dead girl. "Ok you go as fastest and strongest, I'll carry Cam. Okay?" Toby nods as we hand him our meals they began running. We see Ben and Jeff on one side, the Proxies on the other. Toby took desperate measures and slid to the entrance making it alright. "Toby's team made it first." Slenderman announced Ben and Jeff second because Ben can teleport. The Proxies third then Sonic and Smile Dog. And the rest... "How'd it go, Cam?" Masky asks as we settle down. "Okay, I killed a deer." I smile "I killed a bear, then a deer." Masky sighs, I stare amazed. "Motherfucker, come back here!" E.J ran after Toby as he laughed, Toby of course. We both laugh, eventually Toby fell down the stairs earning a shifted bone. Which made the eyeless males stare at it, until Dr. Smiley came and pushed in his bone and walked off like nothing happened. Masky stayed with me unless Toby came to bother him.

Dinner was set smoothly we shared...except the eyeless males and the other fellows who don't eat human food. Toby and Eyeless Jack shared a few times. We couldn't always understand Toby when he asked for things so Slenderman handed him most of the things. For example; "Can-pass me-please." he had said and Slenderman had to pass whatever it is that he needed. One time though, Toby tried to give him a napkin when he wanted something else. I heard that his voice has always been damaged, that he can't exactly talk without bringing pain to his throat. I must say though, its necessary sometimes. When we went killing, Toby had warned me about a poisonous plant. Although his voice got cut a few times. He is a strange character. Odd. Just like all of us.