Playful Fight

I kicked their jaw. As I'm blindfolded. I felt their knife stab my hip slightly slanted. I push my fingers on their face as I smile. I hear laughter their eyes covered, by something plastic. I gasp as I felt the knife stab threw my stomach. I headbutted them and push them off yanking out the knife. My breathing shortened, I punch their face. They punched my stomach wound. I grab their hand, I throw them to the ground and tower them over. Since, they are taller it's a disadvantage, to them. I punch them over and over, until they grabbed my hands. They injected an object in me, the blindfold slid down. A doctor guy, with a mask lay below me. Fine, no wounds. Blood started falling out of my mouth, "Great training. May I say, you tend to go for the eyes. You use your fingers more, which you use to discard their vision. I'm, Dr. Smiley." I dumbly stared down at him unable to move. "You maybe asking what were the things you felt, since I'm not wearing goggles. It was your comrades." he stood holding me to face the three Toby rubbing his face, Masky rubbing his forehead and Hoodie he sat on the floor. I dumbly stared unable to do anything, "Though, you got a great grade although you easily found out the height of mine. What amazes me is your ability with your hands, although you show no strength you have a great amount. If it were drugs, they wouldn't last long, it is natural I see." he held me up Toby angrily stared at the doctor. I look to see Hoodie, he held the knife turning away. I snap my head towards the doctor, he stared at me I meet his eyes. He seems fascinated by me. "Smiley, leave him. Training is over." Masky spoke, my hands bleeding. I felt my vision narrow. "I guess. His bleeding won't stop until midnight, after all it's dark out." he gently pats my back, Toby grabbed me before Masky could. "Let's go. We still have dinning tasks." Hoodie seemed so tense.

Toby had to carry me, I must be heavy for him. "That was too extreme." I heard, "My forehead has a mark." I hear Masky's voice, Hoodie keeps silence. "No, I mean like we technically hurt him, he didn't know it was us." Toby ticked and twitched. Masky kissed me, and hasn't spoke of it. Was he intoxicated(drunk)? Maybe he feels nothing towards me. I lean my hand against Toby's chest thinking, "That was the point. Smiley knew something, that we didn't. So he blinded him." Masky explains, Hoodie trying to be unnoticed. "You Hoodie?" I hear, Hoodie jumped startled "I-I didn't agree with hurting him..." Hoodie mumbled, "Nor did we, we bad no option remember that." I stiffen my legs over Toby's arm, as the other was on my back carrying me like a bride how I use to carry...Catherine. I cover my face with my bloody hands, trying shake away the thought. Catherine...the younger one the other half of me was ripped away from me. I move my hands away my bleeding mouth stopped a few seconds ago. Sunset is shinning on my face " Catherine. You resemble her." I shook my head slightly. I can't.... I'm different.