Late Lady

(Late Lady is Insanely-Scary-Tales OC ^^)

I woke up staring at a girl's face. She has blue hair, and a blue eye. A small top hat. She stared at me. "Hi." I smile she stared at me. She twitched. She stared into my eyes. I felt awkward. "My name is Late Lady. You can call me Lady, I won't be around long." she spoke. I noticed what she wore. It was red and black. Her white square like eyepatch covered her right eye. She seemed interested staring at my face. "Are you a liar?" she asks she must have trust issues. "No, I don't lie. You can call me, Cameron." I smile she grabbed my face. She looked so serious, interested and poker faced. "Okay, Cameron. I hope we can be friends." she let go of me and stood up straight. She is pale, and tall, oh the heels. "How old are you?" I ask she turned to like an owl. "I was in high school... 18." she is older than me! I sit down. "If I can ask what happened, to you... I mean to be here..." she turned head and it snapped. "Oh, I'll tell you." she stood tall. "Please sit down." I gesture. "No, its fine." I sit there, listening, also waiting. "I was at prom. I got soaked by red paint, by who I thought were my friends. I snapped and killed everyone with the electricity lights." she briefly explains, I nod. "And, you?" she asks "I...killed my mother and father. Because they killed my little sister Catherine, and they tried to kill me." I sigh. "Oh, it is better than mine. At least you didn't have that many liars. My name was Catherine as well." I look up at her. She smiled gently. "Yeah, I won't be around much. I have lots of tasks. As a matter a fact. I have one around this time. I hope to see you again, Cameron." Masky opened the door. As she walked out she shoved a paper on Masky's mask/face. "See you." she left with her heels tacking. Masky took the paper and looked at me.

"Cam, today we have a task. Eat breakfast, then will be off." Masky stared at the paper. "Oh, o-okay." I stumble getting up. "Lady, will be joining our task. So, be prepared. Try not to puke." he left with a word. I look at the door confused. Why would I puke?

Lady, Masky, Hoodie, Toby and I running the forest. I heard Lady has no specific weapon. Today she has an ax. She was fast, in heels... Masky, seemed off so did the rest they are unusually quiet. "Masky!" Masky jumped at Lady's call. "Close?" she asks I look at Hoodie. "Yes." he answered. She ran faster and jumped really high, she raised the ax over her head. As she came down she slammed down the ax too. On...a child. She had her head in half now. The corpse dropped. She started killing each person there. I cover my mouth. It was in such gory ways. I puked, it went on my hand and on the floor. "There, there. It's almost over." Masky pats my back. I saw another body fall I puked more. I get up and clean my mouth. I hug Masky, to my surprise he carried me. "Ah, sorry lad. Did I scary you?" Lady asks, as she wipes away blood. My legs were wrapped around his waist, as I wrap my as around his neck. "Hey, don't puke on me." Masky held me, I nod. I heard puking noises. I shouldn't look. "Oh, I must have gone overhand, did I Masky?" she asks Masky. "No, just the usual." I breath as Masky turns to face Lady. Toby being helped out by Hoodie. The bodies, gory. We began walking, I felt something against my stomach. It wasn't very sharp, Masky shifted, so did the thing. It was stiff. I shift, as I push my hand a bit. Masky seemed to grow stiff, I groan the thing was pushing at me. Masky, seemed uncomfortable. I lean against his neck, his hair tickled me. I think I am breathing against his neck, I feel him shudder. "Sorry..." I whisper and turn my head. "It doesn't matter." Masky said as he lifted me up a bit since I was leaning down a bit. I felt the thing again, but against my...um. I sigh, as I felt him tighten the grip on my hips. It was soothing, his strength. I almost fell asleep when I realized something. I blush, gosh... I lightly push my head on his shoulder. I try to hide my red face. I tighten my grip of my legs. He felt it, he moved one hand on my back, he probably thinks I'm crying or something. "We arrive! How nice! Anyway, see you all later I have tasks to finish." Lady spoke after a long silence. "Wait! You have more tasks! Why didn't you just go and leave us to go?" Hoodie asks "Oh, you would be...not so great. If I left. The Rake may be near, remember." she left pretty soon. Masky carried me to my bedroom, he lies me down he had to lie kneel down though. I stare at him, "Masky, did you get an..." I see him stand and turn "Get what?" he asks "Never mind." I whisper as I lie still. I close my eyes, and almost fall asleep. I feel, lips on mine. It was quick, but soft. I turn, I heard the door close. I wait a little. I sit down, as I brush my fingers against my lips. My pale face red, "Gosh..." I mutter. The door opened. Slenderman stepped in, "Cameron, I have heard you met Lady. Is it true?" he asks I nod as I quickly move my hand away. "Is there something, you'd like to tell me?" he asks I shook my head. "Are you sure? The blush on your face does not sat the same." I look at him. "I'm sure. It is just warm in the room." I say as I sigh. "I see, keep a window open. But as you do that, keep watch." he left. I sigh, and mess with my hair. "Cam! Hey Cam! (Repeated over twenty times...) Hey Cam!" Toby poked me. I turn to him. "Yes?" I answer patiently, "Is there anyone, you like?"