Chapter Twelve- Normal Lives

Even though he hated not being with me, Vincent dropped me off at the apartment I shared with Chase as he knew he would also protect me if the person was after me initially. He would then set strong security in his apartment for when I would return-although we probably would not have our encounters there just to be safe.

"Do you think it's okay to go MIA for days for no reason?"

"I texted you my reason." I said to Chase before he grabbed me and threw me onto the bed.

"I haven't been with you in weeks!" He said as he attempted to get me into the mood by force. I pushed him off of me and ran to the bathroom where I then called Lisa and begged her to pick me up. She accepted before I climbed down the fire escape and into her car before going back to her apartment. Her husband was away on a strong case as he was a lawyer and she discussed Vincent's demise. It became clear to me that she was unaware he was alive. I explained to her how I discovered the cheating of my fiance and she shrugged.

"I guess if he'll do it with one student..." She stopped as she sensed my pain and hurt before I had realized my phone was left at the house. If Vincent were to text me...oh no...I couldn't bring myself to imagine the first time we were officially together that it would be our last as dominant and submissive. I hated the thought. I wouldn't let it be.

I found myself unable to sleep as nightmares plagued my every thought...I found each second impossible than the one before...My mind kept returning to Vincent and how much I wanted his consoling arms. Eventually, I was able to envision a moment with him-but not without jumping at any sound throughout the night...

*Who do you want her to be with? What do you think will happen next? xo xo AP

My Dominant, My Darker ShadesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara