twenty.five

Luke p.o.v.

I can't lose Emma. I have never felt like this about someone. She is like my other half. If she is gone I am losing the other half of myself. I knew Emma was going to commit suicide. There were fear and sadness in her eyes. She is so young to even go through the hate. 

I remember when Ashton went through the hate but look were he is know. We are all in a band and living our dream. She is only seventeen and I'm nineteen. I hate how she thinks she is not worth it. But she is worth everything to me and the boys.

The boys and I were setting up for the twitcam but they still don't know why I asked to do it.

"Luke why are we even doing this?" Michael groans.

"It's about Emma." I croak the guys all looked confused. "She's getting more hate than last time. She cut herself again and she was going to commit suicide." I explain and they all gasp.

"That's why we should do a twitcam." I tell them. "Ashton you should announce it on all social media." He nods and does what I say.

"Should the girls be on or just us?" Calum question. 

" I think it should be us. Anyway they have to get ready." I answer Calum's question.

"Okay I finished should we get started?" Ashton asks. 

"Ya let's do this!" Michael yells and we all chuckle.

-twitcam-

There where about 1,000,000 people watching around the world.

"Hello we're 5 seconds of summers." We all say unison while waving to the camera. " This will be a quick video." Ashton says.

"So some of you know Emma. Emma Irwin." Calum commented. "She has been getting tons of hate." He finishes.

"Emma has been through many things you guys don't know. You don't even know anything about her." Michael ends and then looks at me.

"She self harms, insecure and has committed suicide but failed. If I didn't find her she wouldn't be here with me. If she wasn't here living we all would have not continued the tour." I started to cry and the boys were comforting me. 

"Today she read some hate on my Twitter and she did it again but I stopped her. She has gone through many things in the past. You don't know the real truth." I sob onto Ashton.

"Just think what if you were in her situation right know. How would you feel if you received the hate. You don't have to like her just stop trying this that are not true. She is only 17 and has been a rough time. She doesn't deserve any of this. Writing hate and sending it to people doesn't get anywhere." Ashton continues.

"Please just stop." I bawl my eyes out. " I love her so much. The past few days she has been always crying. She has been down when she started getting hate. I hate seeing her like this. Please stop." I cry.

"How about you give us some question and we will answer them." Calum finishes while patting my back.

The guys were comforting me while we were looking for comments. I then see Emma at the door frame. "Come over here." I mouth to her. She shakes her head no. "Come please." I pout my lips. "Fine." She groans.

She walks over to us and sits in between Michael and I. Calum was still looking for questions.

"Where are Kaitlin and Mia?" Michael whisper in her ear." They're still getting ready." She replies.

She looks so fucking stunning. Haha that rhymed. 

She was wearing a pair of legging with a black flowy t-shirt with a red flannel.

Her body frame is so tiny. Her hair was down to her waist.

Her hands are small and soft.

My god I love her so much even though we only met like a week ago.

"Hello?" Calum waves his in front of me. Everyone was staring at me. "Oh sorry. What?"

"The fans were wondering how you asked Emma to be her girlfriend."

I look over to Emma and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Well I took her to a restaurant we had food obviously." We all chuckle and I kiss Emma on her cheeks. "I then told her I was going to the bathroom but I was actually going to perform a song for her. I sang disconnected then she started crying." I laugh. "I then told her why I like her so much and boom I asked her out." I kiss her lips. I mumble a I love you into her ear.

We answered more question until the girls were done.

"Thank you so much. We love you. And please stop with all the hate. It's not going to get you anywhere." Ashton finishes. We all said I love you in sync.

-end of twitcam-

The boys were getting ready to go to the Beatles Story. "You did great." I tell Emma. "Thanks." She mumbles.

"I'm going to get ready." I tell her she nods and I kiss her lips. "Okay." She chuckles.

I go to the bedroom and get a black skinny jeans with hole on the knees, black t-shirt and my blue favorite flannel. It was kind of the same outfit as Emma but yet different. I go to the bathroom and took a shower. I went through the cabinet to find brush and gel and I found a box. It has to be Emma's because we are the only two who share this bathroom and I didn't bring a box that was pure black.

I got curious so I opened it and I found at least 10 different sizes and shaped of blade. "What the fuck." I mumble while tears were forming.

"Emma!" I yell. I wipe the tears that fell from my eyes before Emma could see. 

"Ya what is it?" Emma says while walking into the bathroom. I show her the box because I was speech less.

"I um..." She falls to the ground and starts crying again. "Luke I'm so tired. Im tired of all this shit. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of saying I'm fine even though I'm not. I'm just tired of living. I know that you're just pretending to love you." She cries harder.

"Emma babe please. Please don't say that. You always know that I'm here. You can tell me everything there is no need to lie babe. They only say those hate so they can get to you. They don't know anything about you. Try not to let the hate to get to you. And Emma you're the first girl I ever loved. I would never hurt you. You mean the world to me babe." I hug Emma and placed my lips onto her's. "I love you."

"Thank you Luke." She mumbles. "I love you more."

"Impossible." I chuckle. "We should get going the boys and Mia and Kaitlin might be waiting." I finish.

We stand up from the bathroom floor and flushed all the blades and kept the box. 

"I love you Emma please never forget that." I kiss her lips again and took her hand.

"I love you too. Let's get going." She finishes.

Emma is my love off my life. 

-

Sorry I didn't get to update yesterday. Oh my god I'm almost to 1k reads. I wouldn't think I would get that much. I only wrote this story for fun and I was just in a writing mood. I wouldn't think I would get this far. After this story I will be writing more stories too. If you want to follow my fan account on instagram it is @wat.hemmo

Hope you like this chapter. Have a wonderful day.

Remember I love you and smile because your beautiful.