four.

Emma p.o.v.

When Luke and I finished packing we started to head downstairs were the rest of the boys are.

"GUYS EMMMA KNOWS NOW!" Luke yells to the boys.

"Knows what?" Michael asked, looking confused.

"That we are in a band."

The boys look at me and I just smile and nod. They start cheering like 5 years old I started to laugh.

"Okay lets go to the car and we'll talk about in there. I already got the papers signed... Oh and Emma your going to have my last name because I'm the oldest.  So welcome to the family Emma Irwin!" Ashton says.

I gave him a hug and thanked him before going back to Luke. For some reason I'm more comfortable with Luke.

"Luke." I say before tapping his shoulder.

"Yes love?" He smiles while looking at me in my eyes.

I started to blush.

"Why did you adopt me if your famous?" I say quietly as possible.

"The boys and I will tell you in the car okay babe?" I just nodded in disappointment.

When we reached to the car I heard Michael scream shotgun. So I had to sit in between Calum and Luke and Ashton was driving and Michael was in the passenger seat.

"Can you tell me know Luke?" I mumbled while looking at Luke who is staring at me.

"Tell you what Emma?" Calum says while giving Luke a death glare.

"Why you guys adopted me if you're famous?"

"Well Emma we're going on a world tour..."Luke says shyly.

"We didn't want to be alone in the tour bus."

"So after tour your going to leave me like everyone else?" I say quietly. Not really wanting to cry because I hate how emotional I am. 

"Babe don't cry. We're not going to leave you." Michael says looking at me

Luke grabs my hand. God Luke is so fucking cute, wait I don't even know him. I just shake it off. Calum is hugging me. Calum really likes to hug a lot.

"We're not leaving you Emma. We're family. We love you." Ashton says. " Remember that."

I just nod, give them a weak smile and before I know it my eyes started to flutter close. I was laying on Luke's lap.

"You like Emma don't you?" I hear Calum says but very quietly in the background too someone but don't know who.

"Well I just met her today so I don't know yet." Luke says mumbles

It's Luke.

"Come on don't deny it, it's really noticable." Ashton says quietly.

I keep my eyes close and to pretend to sleep still.

"Well I might like her, she's so beautiful and very kind when you get to know her and I really want to protect her. But still I don't know. Again I just met and talked to her today." He said quietly while rubbing his thumb above my hand.

I started to blush. Luke Hemmings likes me. But why?

"YAS!" Michael yells

I got so scared that I had to open my eyes and see what happened. I look around and we're still in the car

"Shut the fuck up Michael you just woke up Emma!" Luke says while rubbing my back

"Sorry Emma."

"It's okay Mikey... Ooo I like that name Mikey!"

The boys start laughing and so do I.

"Emma did you hear anything before Michael screamed?" Luke ask shyly while looking outside the window.

"No I didn't, I just got scared." I lied for the first part.

"Oh ok good!" Luke says while smiling at me. I just look at his beautiful blue eyes.

I rub my eyes because I'm really tired.

"Babe how about you go to sleep it gonna be another 45 minutes till we get home okay?" Ashton says while looking in the mirror to see me.

I nod and smile. While Luke's arm is around my waist. I see Luke giving Michael the death glare I just smile and I close my eyes and rest my head on Luke's shoulder.