Chapter 12

When we arrived back at the house no one was asleep like always. We could hear their yells from outside the door. We walked into the living room to see a very intense game of FIFA was going on. It was JJ versus Josh. The first thing I heard was "Suck off your mum you cunt!" And of course it was JJ. Then I spotted Vikk in the corner sitting on a beanbag. Then he looked up from his phone. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Did you have fun?" He asked happily placing his hands on my waist. "Yea! It was fun!" I replied leaning back.

Eventually everyone went to sleep or at least went to their room. I just decided to grab my laptop and go through Twitter. I tried to reply to all of them that weren't retarded. I saw a comment that made me feel so guilty.

CharlotteloveSky ⭐️: " @SkylarTweets You are so gorgeous why don't you have a boyfriend?!"

I just looked at it for a second just thinking am I going to be able to tell my fans? What will Vikk say? I tried not to think about it. I'll talk to Vikk later about it. I didn't really have anything to do so I decided that I'd go in Vikk's room. He was in the middle of a recording with Rob. Sky wars. He didn't see me walk in so I decided to put my hands over his eyes. "What the hell?" Vikk questioned. "Vikk! You got shot off!" Rob shouted. "Dammit Sky!" Vikk yelled. I fell on the floor laughing. "Well guys, that was Sky. Josh's sister." He said while face palming. I ran up to the camera and smiled.

I let Vikk outro his video and then I kissed him on the cheek. "You made me lose." He pouted. "Oh young love." Rob said. "But anyways how ya going Skylar?" Rob said curiously. "Well, this little shit is my boyfriend!" I blushed. "Hey! I'm not that bad!" Vikk complained. "You guys are hilarious! I'll have to go see you guys one day." Rob said. "Yeah, definitely. Haven't seen you irl in forever!" Vikk said excitedly. I let them do business talk while I checked out a few emails.

After Vikk was done on Skype with Rob he crashed onto the bed next to me. Then there was silence but not an awkward silence a cute tired silence. The best part about it was as soon as we started to fall asleep all you hear is Freya yelling 'Joooooshhhh I forgive youuuu!' We just laughed. "I guess Josh told Freya and she definitely forgave him." We laughed.

I woke up next to Vikk who was still sound asleep. How cute is that. I got out of bed careful not to wake up Vikk. I took his hand from around my waist and rolled out of the bed. I decided that I'd  go eat some breakfast. Josh and Freya were sitting in the couch together. I giggled remembering what happened last night. Tobi, Ethan and Freezy were in the kitchen trying to cook. "Ethan! Don't burn the eggs!" "Keep your eyes on the damn pancakes!" I heard Ethan and Cal Argue. I walked into the kitchen to see those two arguing and Tobi just making bacon while on his phone. "Aye! It's the one. The only Skylaaarr! The Asians girlfriend!" Cal teased. "I hate you" I laughed. "You know you love me!" He said as he threw me on his shoulder and carrying me around the house. I screamed waking Simon and Vikk up. Oops. Simon walked down the stairs with an irritated look on his face. Vikk peaked over the railing. I smiled a guilty smile. Before Cal put me down and ran away. I set out all the breakfast with Tobi but the worst part was that the eggs were burnt.

A/N

Sorry for my lack of creativity. Trying to focus on school summer work. I have to read a whole book in two weeks ;-;

-KP 🙈