Chapter 6

MEDIA
(By far my favorite picture in this book)

After the talk with Tobi I felt so much better. But I had to talk to Sky first. But besides that I felt like I could sleep now. I felt like I could breathe. And at that thought I crashed.

-Skylar's POV-

I left Vikk a not since we couldn't speak our feelings. Figured that was the best was to do it.

I hated Josh for what he did. Honestly I did it was horrible to watch my brother beat Vikk's face in for no reason. That's why we can't be together because of a wall in the middle. Josh.

I couldn't hurt Josh like that. I wanted to tell him off so badly but I knew he was drunk. But it hurt so badly watching Vikk get hurt.

As I was thinking about the horrible events of today Josh walked in my room with a guilty look on his face and he knew why. He took every step slower then the other.

"I'm sorry about what happened tonight." He said cracking his knuckles nervously. "I really fucked up. I beat up one of my best mates and probably lost his trust. I scared my sister to tears and I still can't forgive myself for that. Please let me have another chance. I feel horrible." He said with a tear forming in his eye.

I gave a him a big bear hug. I aligned my fingers with his like a high five.

"Of course I forgive you Josh. I just want you to know that no matter what Vikk would never do anything to hurt you or me. It's okay." I said as my eyelids started to get heavier.

Josh swept me off of my feet and carried me to my bed bridal style. I felt his lips press against my forehead. I couldn't help but smile.

-The Next Morning-

I woke to the sound of birds chirping outside of my window at 2am. Why the Dick are their fucking birds outside my window at 5am. I closed my blinds and slammed back onto my bed only to hear Vikk yelling from across the hallway. Just great. Well I guess since I'm already awake I might as well take a shower.

After my shower I changed into a pair of black joggers , a black tank top and a LA Lakers hat. Wasn't trying to impress anyone today. I just wanted to chill. After my shower I looked at my clock time. 7:30. Damn! I take forever to get ready.

I walked downstairs to a group of boys piled up at the stove with a bag a bacon on the counter.

"Hey guys, what's the problem?" I asked.

"We can't figure out why the oven won't turn on!" they all said to me in Union.

"Step aside boys, let me teach you how it's done." I said as they made a path for me like I was the Queen of England.

I looked around and pressed all of the button. None of them glowed not of the stove tops got hot. Then I realized how stupid they are.

"Hey guys you know how things that don't run on batteries need to be plugged in." I said pointing to the plug laying on floor.

"Boys I could of had the mechanical puzzle in no time I just didn't have me trusty 'elmet!" Vikk said in his helmet boy accent.

We all laughed. I swear how can you resist that smile. Laugh. Giggle.

Oh god. I really am falling for this boy aren't I.

A/N

Wow. How is Josh gonna react to this? I don't even know yet!😭

-KP🐸