Chapter 2

I picked my backpack off of the floor and threw it on my back. Then waited for Tobi to grab his stuff.

I decided I'd just vlog a bit. I took out my camera and pressed record.

"So guys! I met a new friend!" I said while I turned the camera towards Tobi. "Hey! You do YouTube?" He said smiling. "Yeah! Just got 1 million subscribers!" I said skipping out of the plane like a 5 year old that just got ice cream. "Well then, congrats! But since you are I'm just gonna advertise myself really quick!" He shouted and running away getting us noticed.

"Subscribe to me on YouTube T-B-J-Z-L!" He yelled making me laugh. He wasn't gonna get away with it that easy. I snatched it from his hands laughing.

"Sorry about my friend but apparently he does YouTube too so that's pretty cool!" I said excited to have a new friend.

"You all are probably wondering how I met this crazy guy! Well, he hit me in the face so he's buying me coffee!" I said walking into Starbucks. "So since we're here I talk to you guys later, peace!" I said as I put my hand into the camera.

"So we both do YouTube, that's pretty cool!" Tobi said excitedly. "But I do have a question what brings you to London?"

"I just want a fresh, new start!" I said happily walking into the line of Starbucks!

"That's pretty cool that you're living here now! Where are you staying?!" Tobi asked very curiously.

"Well nowhere at the moment just this hotel called the hibiscus Inn (Not a real hotel lol I can't bother to research)."

"Wow Skylar! That's right across the street from the sidemen house! You're probably wondering who they are. They are a group of my friends that live together that also do YouTube!" Tobi said very excitingly.

"That's really cool! And you can call me Sky if you'd like!" I said.

"Okay, Sky! What do you want from Starbucks!" Tobi asked while pulling out his wallet.

"All I want is a S'mores Frappé with extra whipped cream." I said to the the employee.

After 2 minutes of small talk I got my drink. Tobi paid and we walked out to see some angry faces.

"These are the sidemen" he said nervously. This is Simon Minter, Vikram Barn, but you can call him Vikk and Josh Zerker. Guys sorry for being late I owed this girl some coffee!" he said pointing at each of them. "Guys, this is Sky... I never got your last name, what is it?"

"It's Zerker." I said with tears running down both Josh and my face as we ran into a hug. "Holy damn, I actually can't believe it's you. I never thought I would see you again" I said in disbelief.

"Neither did I, Sky." Josh said to me.

"Josh is this your sister?" The tall blond one and the Indian shorter one said in union. He just nodded and took my hand. Then we just walked it was silent until we got into the car that I awed at. I assumed it was Vikk's since he was driving.

-After the car ride-

We arrived at this big house. It looked so magical at night.

"Holy shit, this house is huge." I said in awe of the big house.

"C'mon in! Josh wants you to stay here and so does everyone else!" Vikk insisted.

"I guess I'll stay. Why not?" I said with a laid back attitude.

Vikk showed me to my room. It wasn't to much. It needed some decorating but it'll do.

"Wait one second! I have something for your room!" He handed me a really nice poster that said 'Good Vibes'. (MEDIA)

I smiled because it was so nice of him to give it to me.

"Thanks Vikk!" I said hugging him before he walks out. I blush so hard that it hurts so I throw myself on to my bed.

I sat up on my bed and took out my laptop and my picture of my family and placed it on the shiny white desk I had. I started to edit the footage I had taken so far but Josh walked in but I didn't mind.

"How do you like it?" Josh asks.

"It's really unreal. I still can't believe we found eachother." I said smiling the whole time.

"You should get some rest. It's 1 in the morning." He kissed my forehead and then closed the door. I threw on a white crop top with long sleeves and some black joggers and just laid in bed. Then I heard a bit of commotion. It was Josh.

"So you guys know my sister is back and I don't want her getting hurt so be careful around her and don't accidentally fall for her because I know she's pretty." Josh said firmly.

They all nodded and just went back to whatever they were doing.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I'm gorgeous.

I looked at the clock. 2:36. Ugh. I'm bored.

I got up and walked to the first room I could see. Conveniently it was Vikk's room. I opened the door without warning to see Vikk's ass.

"Oh fuck! Shit." I whispered closing the door. I don't think he saw me.

"Hey, don't be looking at my ass mate!" He laughed while inviting me into his room.

We just talked all night while he edited videos. I fell asleep on his bed. When I woke up I was in my room. He must've carried me to my room. How adorable.

A/N

AWEEEEE RELATIONSHIP GOALLLS

YESSSS