I Sleep Alone.

The next few days Julia went on and on about how Luke was awesome. That he was amazing, beautiful, sweet, hot, gorgeous, a great kisser, and just plain out sexy. Not to be a bad person, but it got annoying. Like, alright that's awesome. You kissed a dude who can play guitar, do his hair perfectly, wear skinny jeans better than all of the human race, and sing like a freaking angel. Good for you. After about 4 days though, it gets a little repetitive.

She started going out with him everyday, even today. I woke up at around 9 to learn she was going to take the day off to go out with him. Slightly pissed I went to the music store and ran it by myself until I went to lunch with Ashton and Calum. I kid you not, it only takes 2 days of texting non-stop to become best friends with someone.

When I met up with them they bombarded me with questions.

"Where's Julia?"

"Yeah where is she," Calum reiterated.

"She went out."

Ashton took out his phone, "With Luke?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Well, y'all aren't gonna believe this buuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttt-"

"ASHTON JUST TELL US," Calum screamed.

"They're official."

I grabbed Ashton's from his grasp, "What?"

"Yeah, I just got a notification from his instagram account, and apparently they're dating as of 30 minutes ago."

The picture had a black and white filter and they were kissing. To be honest, I would slapped a goals sticker on it but I just felt too disgusted, and gave Ashton his phone back.

"That's great," I replied half-heatedly.

"You don't sound too excited."

"Calum, I'm not gonna throw a party for them."

"Well, um. Hey guys don't mean to be an asshole but I just got a text from Michael," Ashton said waving his phone slowly.

Calum grabbed his phone and read it. Slowly, they both looked up at me, "What?"

"You may not be, but Michael is."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah," Calum went on, "Michael just texted Ash that he's gonna buy a cake with their 'ship' name on it. Then he's gonna throw confetti at them and make us all leave them alone in the apartment."

I gulped, "Oh."

"You wanna go?"

"Blake, you don't have to," Calum reassured me.

"No, I want to. Michael's gonna be there."

Ashton shut his phone off, "So will Luke."

About 20 minutes later I went back to the music store and told them I'd be at their apartment at 8. The rest of the day was quiet. Only a few people and regulars came into the store. They looked around, bought some stuff, dropped some stuff, broke some stuff. All the norm. Out of boredom I almost fell asleep but was awoken by my cell phone ringing. Calum alerted me that it was 15 till 8 and I quickly locked up and took a bus.

When I got there and walked up to their door, I could hear steady music being played through the door. I knocked and Calum welcomed me in first.

Inside there was only the boys. Michael gave me a kiss and I returned it. As I looked around, the "couple" was nowhere to be seen. But the universe hates me, so as soon as I thought that there was a unlocking sound at the door. Michael ushered us behind the couches and turned off the lights. He opened the door, and it got really awkward.