Chapter 9

Malia, Kenna, and Jake all walked in at the same time. It was just trouble waiting to happen. I saw Kenna and ran up and hugged her. I saw Jake (which if you didn't assume already, is Myle's brother Jakey P). I hugged him as well. I saw Malia, looked at her and walked away. She pulled Kenna off to the side and told her something in her ear. About 5 minutes later Kenna came up to me, pissed. "Why in the hell would you do that to Malia?" She said. "I didn't do shit!" I yelled. "Don't act innocent. You know what you did" she said. "I don't even know what I did! Please tell me. I didn't do anything." I said. "You tweeted a picture of Malia with her braces and glasses from fifth grade! She's pissed and so am I. Why would you embarrass my friend on social media like that?" She said. "You shouldn't be friends with her! She's capable of a lot more than you know, and it's gonna back fire some day." I said. "Fuck all of you. Kenna and Jake leaving NOW." Malia chimed in. "Shut up beeotch." I said. Before I knew it Malia came at me with a fist and I wake up in a hospital bed. When I woke, a nurse was in my room, who quickly exited and called a doctor. The Doctor came in the room. "Ma'am you have fractured four bones in your hand, broken 2 ribs and you have major bruising on your left side. May I ask you, what happened?" He asked. "A longgggg story doc."

Two hours later Kenna Malia and Jake walked in. "You mother fucker. You deserved what I gave you." Malia said. Kenna slapped her so hard that Malia cowered and backed up. Kenna sat on the side of my bed and started crying. Jake being the big softy he is, he came and sat too. He hugged me and said that he was sorry for everything. Kenna just kept weeping and saying "I'm a terrible friend. I'm sorry" over and over. I looked over and tried to sit up. I looked Malia right in the eye and said,"Bitch, you better watch your back". She looked at me. "Literally, turn around." I said. She turned around. Rison was standing right behind her. He stared at her for about 20 seconds before hitting her in the face. She stumbled back and ran out of the room, into the parking lot, and into the car. She didn't have the keys so she just sat there. "Sara are you ok?" Rison asked. "I'm fine." I said. Kalin walked in and hugged me. "Hey babe." I said. "I'm going to beat the shit outta that bitch." He said. "I know. Kalin I need to talk to you...alone." I said. Everyone left and it was just Kalin and I. "I got a message from Leah..." I said. "Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked. "I'm sorry. You were in such a good mood. I didn't wanna ruin it. I love you. I'm so sorry." I said. "It's ok babe I'm not mad. What did the message say?" He asked. "Something about exes. We can't let her turn us against each other." I said. "Never." He said. "Never." I said.
Malia's POV
That jerk Rison hit me in the face. So I ran out to the car. Yeah sure, I had cheated with Wesley that one time in high school, but I dated Rison first. He said I was a crazy bitch when he broke up with me. I don't think I was that crazy. Everyone thought I was like bat shit crazy or whatever but all I wanted was him. He got tired of it I guess and broke up with me. Ok MAYBE I put a tracking device on his backpack and MAYBE I put find my iPhone on his phone so I knew where he was 24/7 and MAYBE he found out...but I loved him. I still love him. "Ugh. No. He broke your heart remember?" I reminded myself. I rolled my eyes and checked IG. There were pictures of Sara and Kalin and Emilie and Myles and Rison and his new "friend" Cassidy(she's in the pic above). There were pictures of Kenna and Jake. Kenna and Sara. "No one likes me. I have no friends." I said to myself. I need to try to get a boyfriend and tip Rison over the edge...yeah. That's what I'll do.