Chapter 5

After my mom got off the phone, she came out after a while. "So your dad is in Washington right now with Grandpa Boat and Aunt Debbie." (We call him g-pa boat because he used to drive HUGE boats across the Atlantic). "Ok. What else?" I asked. "Well, he's willing to help with the wedding and you have his blessing. He also wants to take you guys on a trip. But because you girls are adults, I can't make that decision. You girls have to talk it over. " She said. "Ok" I said. "Well mom, K and I have an idea." I told her about the moving in. "Ok. But, that means that we may have to push the wedding back farther, unless we can get more help financially." My mom said. "Oh Ms. Carter, my mom Starlah and my family will help." He said. "Ok. Works for me." My mom and I both said. "But um can you guys come and meet me in the living room in about 5 minutes?" She asked. "Yeah. do you want me to get Myles and Emilie too?" I asked. "Yeah" my mom replied. ~~~ҒΙVE МΙNΥТEЅ LAТER~~~
We were all sitting on the couch. "Kids there's something I want you to know." we all nodded our heads. "The reason why your father used to beat me around was because...." she said with hesitation. "I'm Gay." She said. We all sat there, shocked, and in disbelief. "I married him because I thought that it was just a phase. But, it isn't." I looked at my mom. "Well I don't care. You could love men, women, you could love bugs for all I care. You're still Emilie and I's momma." My mom started to cry. "Ms. Carter. Kalin and I will definitely still consider you our second mom. Thank you for everything you've done for us." they gave her a hug. They released and it was her blood kids' turn. We hugged her a lot and just kept hugging her. "Thank you guys. I love you" she said, her tears drying. "How about some brownies I made?" Said Emilie. "Yes please!" I yelled. "Count me in!" Yelled K and Myles at the same time. "I'm ok sweetie. I think I'm gonna head to bed. Don't be to loud, sweet hearts. Good night. I love you." she said. "Goodnight mom" we all said in unison. we all laughed. "K should we tell them the details?" I said. "Yes." He said smiling. "Ok the wedding is going to be in August, at a vineyard. Myles you're best man, Emilie, you're a bridesmaid. Makenna is my maid of honor since her and Hayes are getting married in a couple weeks." I finished. Sounds good. We all ate our brownies and headed to bed. Kalin slept with me and Myles slept with Emilie. "Do you think we could make "that night" sooner...?" K said while I was getting in bed. I was in my sports bra and spandex and he was in his basketball shorts. "Yeah. I guess so. But not tonight please. I need to process everything." I said. "Hey no pressure babe. Tell me when and I'll be ready" I was never the no sex before marriage kinda religious person, but I didn't have the desire yet. And now, I kinda do. Now that I know that I'm marrying him. I love Kalin White.

A⃣U⃣T⃣H⃣O⃣R⃣S⃣ N⃣O⃣T⃣E⃣::::::
W⃣I⃣L⃣L⃣ E⃣V⃣E⃣R⃣Y⃣T⃣H⃣I⃣N⃣G⃣ W⃣O⃣R⃣K⃣ O⃣U⃣T⃣ F⃣O⃣R⃣ S⃣A⃣R⃣A⃣ A⃣N⃣D⃣ K⃣A⃣L⃣I⃣N⃣? W⃣H⃣A⃣T⃣ A⃣B⃣O⃣U⃣T⃣ L⃣I⃣Z⃣B⃣E⃣T⃣H⃣ O⃣R⃣ E⃣M⃣I⃣L⃣I⃣E⃣ A⃣N⃣D⃣ M⃣Y⃣L⃣E⃣S⃣? F⃣I⃣N⃣D⃣ O⃣U⃣T⃣ I⃣N⃣ T⃣H⃣E⃣ N⃣E⃣X⃣T⃣ C⃣H⃣A⃣P⃣T⃣E⃣R⃣