Chapter 4 | Beaten and broken

Start from the beginning

Just as The Shield were getting ready to Triple Power Bomb him, he lifted his leg and managed to kick the one known as Roman Reigns in the gut before sending punches back and forth to Ambrose and Rollins.  Daniel threw Rollins into the steel steps which was followed by Reigns going head first into them as well as he attempted to run at Daniel. However Ambrose clearly wasn't done as he soon ran up to Daniel and attempted to throw more punches along with Rollins. I could hear Randy's sick laughter which deeply annoyed me.

"Come on Daniel!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, I watched as he managed to throw them down onto the ramp, a smile appearing on my face.

Daniel then looked more angry than ever as he clenched his fists, storming toward the ring. He gripped onto the ropes but then was on the receiving end of a spear conducted by Reigns. Ambrose and Rollins quickly recovered and began stomping at Daniel .

"This is ridiculous" Jerry Lawler commented, clearly unimpressed by what was going on.

"The Superstars can't do anything about it, Alix attempted to stop it but she was held back by Randy." Michael Cole then chimed in.

They were now setting up for another Triple Power Bomb however the didn't get that far before my father told them to put Daniel down. All three of them soon stepped away from Daniel as he lay there almost seeming lifeless.

"Daniel you've got something to say so come in the ring. Let him come in the ring, Come on Daniel." Daniel struggled his way up onto the apron, eventually holding tightly onto the ropes.

"Come on, that's it. That's it Daniel. Show some guts!" My father spoke to him as if he were a five year old.

I sighed in relief as Daniel began to climb into the ring as everyone looked at him with sick grin's on their faces, I knew for a fact there was going to be a round three of those beat downs. Daniel smiled at me and I returned that same smile as he got through the ropes and slowly began to make his way to Triple H. However my smile and relief didn't last long as I was tossed aside as if I were a rag doll by Randy and watched Daniel end up on the receiving end of an RKO. Randy then picked up his title as my mother helped me up and attempted to raise my hand with the rest of them but before she could I dropped down next to Daniel again and began to check on him. I could feel the looks of disappointment by those behind me just burning into me.

I waited for them all to leave until I finally managed to get Daniel out of the ring, with help from Brie of course. Both his arms were slung over our shoulders as we helped him up the ramp and backstage. We decided to take him to the trainer's room seeing as it was probably one of the best things we could do for him right now. Once we were in, the medical assistant immediately took Daniel from us and began to check up on him, Brie was biting her nails and trying to hold more tears back.

"I'm so sorry Brie." I placed one of my hands on her shoulder as she looked at me with teary eyes.

"It's not your fault Alix, it's your parents." Brie sniffled as she began to shake a little, her worry for Daniel was clearly going overboard but I couldn't blame her, Daniel was completely beaten up right now.

I then left the trainer's room with Brie calling my name as I stormed down the backstage area looking for that one dreaded office. I was engulfed with rage right now and I just had to get it all out, I mean even if they were my parents they had no damn right to have Daniel attacked like that and not just by The Shield but by Randy Orton as well.

I threw the door open as it crashed against the wall, turning everyone in the rooms heads toward me. Randy came over and stood in front of my but I violently pushed him out of the way causing him to nearly stumble into the wall.

"Alix! Just the person we wanted to see." My father spoke, completely disregarding the fact that I had just nearly thrown Randy into a wall.

"We've decided to end the show by giving you a match!" My mom exclaimed as she made a sort of cheering gesture with her fists in the air.

"Now go and get your ring gear on, you'll see who your opponent is once you get out there." She then scooted me out of the office, ignoring the fact that I was angry.

I slapped my hand on my forehead as I let out an angered groan then heading down the backstage area and back to the Diva's locker room. However I was now even more annoyed at the fact that they had given me a match and didn't even bother telling me who my opponent would be. Nikki then walked in just as I finished putting on my sneakers, sitting beside me a few moments later.

"Alix! I have some interesting news for you" She sounded excited whilst exclaiming my name but then her smile slowly faded.

"Oh really? Which is?" I finished putting on my sneakers then stared at her, tilting my head.

"I'm your opponent tonight.."

---------------

Are you guys enjoying this  book so far?

Just a quick note that school will being starting back for me in two weeks so i'll try to get as many chapters posted on both of my books within those two weeks. But don't worry, even with school i'll still update regularly.

- Zera