Chapter 11: New Friends

This hospital is more complicated then anything. I'm trying to find the room brandy is in, its so complicated. I son understand how its so hard, I just need to find room 12. OK, room 23 on the left and the right is 22, so the next should be 21 and 20. OK, I'm corrected, so I should be close. I think, I walk more.

Find it on the right, across from 13. "Knock knock?"  I Say walking in. I see brandy, the demon that tortured me for days. I shiver remembering but I shake it off, its not the demon, its just a girl. As I walk closer she sits up quickly "who are you?! What do you want?!" She starts yelling.

"Shhh, relax," i close the door and continue. "I'm not a demon, I promise. I'm the girl you, er the demon that possessed you tortured," I say and she lays back down. "What do you want with me?!" She says. "I came here to make sure you and the other girl hailey are OK. You came to my dream mad because I hadn't visited, well I'm here now."

"Right, so you saw her first, before me. I'm used t being second." Brandy scoffs and I grin, "actually, my friend Ces is with Hailey, I volunteered to see you first, then we'll switch and you'll be with Ces." I say and she shrugs. "Okay.so what's up?" She says.

"Okay, this is sorta gonna be an intaragation but not really. Just going to ask questions." As I say speak brandy nods at almost every word. "First question, what were you doing when the demon possessed you?" I ask and she lowers her head and frowns.

"I was fighting with my dad. He hit me and I run up to my room crying. I was sitting up on my room when I smelled something funny, like rotten eggs and I saw black smoke. The next thing i knew," she stops and wipes a tear away. And when she speaks again she tries to held tears back. "The next thing I knew I was stabbing my father to death."

"Brandy, you did not kill your father, it was not you. The demon killed him, just don't put the blame on yourself it is not your fault." But she just nods, "next question." "Okay, how long were you possessed?" "Three weeks" wow, shenwas possessed three weeks! "Wow, um, have you see any black smoke or have times you don't remember or smell rotten eggs sence my dad saved you?" I ask

"No, nothing. Everything has just left me alone. Is that is?" I nod. "Take care Brandy, I hope we can be friends." I say smiling as I leave. I hear her say "of course new friend." I decide to walk to haileys room.

I finally find Haileys room and Ces is already gone to Brandys room. I ask Hailey the same questions. But she seems to get irritated with each question. "I already answered these to a man." She says and I decide to play dumb. "What man? What did he look like?" I ask "he had long hair curly hair, uh, he was taller then you. Oh and eyes that just screamed BLUE!" Hailey says and I smile at the thought of Ces. Stop it! Work on the case.

"Yeah, I know him. He tells people he's an FBI angent. Truth is, he isn't." I say but she laughs. "Come one. Im not stupid. I know he's an angel." And i grin. "Good, your smart." As I finish speaking I hear a voice behind me and I get chills down my spin  "What are you doing here?!" It yells Jonah I decide to ignore him and I continue talking to Hailey. Jonah soon walks away and i finish with Hailey and leave to find Ces.

I walk into the waiting room to ask the women if she has seen him when I almost pass out. Jonah is sistting on the bench. As i walk forward Jonah stands up and walks towards me. "You never answered why your here" he says calmly. I slowly whisper back to him "can we speak outside then?" And he nods and we leave.

"What the hell happened?! We got in the fight and you said you might not even come back. I waiting in the kitchen almost all day every day till I head the impala drive up. I get so excited to be able to apologize to you but Sam and dean walk in, without you." Jonah says and i explain everything to him, starting at the devil gates and ending with being at the hospital. "So why are you at the hospital?" I ask him

"I... I..... I.... I uh came to see my parents. Moms stable but dad isn't doing so good." He says and I hear his voice breaking. "I'm sorry." I say sympatheticlly. "Zoe!" Ces yells running towards me. As he runs towards me i watch his cute hair bounce around and I smile. "Who's this?!" Jonah yells oh, yeah I hadn't told him what Ces looked like. Wait! I could make him jealous, then I'll see if he does care. I grin at the thought. As Ces gets closer I turn towards him and wink as I put my arm around him.

"This is my new boyfriend, his name is..... uh, Daryl." I say "Daryl? Boyfriend? Zoe want are you..." Ces begins to say but I elbow him and stomp on his foot forgetting it can't hurt him but he stops talking anyway. "Oh, yeah. Zoes my girlfriend. Yep, I just love her sooo much hehe." He says awkwardly and I roll my eyes. "Well we better get going. Cmon, Ces. Er I mean Daryl." I say and Ces actually follows.

"Your ex boyfriend huh?" Ces asks once we're out of earshot of jonah and i nod. "I love him and I just, I dunno." I deside to change the subject. "When can I go back to my dad?" I ask. "How does now sound?" Ces says and I hug him excitedly. "Thank you, nows perfect." I say and suddenly I feel like I'm spinning again, I start to feel sick but then remember, I'm going home finally.