Chapter 6: Daddy

"You are too much of a Winchester, thinking you can get away from " brandy is saying once I become conscience again. "You won't get away with this." I say and she lifts her head up to the ceiling again and laughs. Then she punches my face, hard. I've been punched before, but compared to this it felt like a bomb hit my face. She punches again and again and again.

"Ppplease......please.... just stop." I say but she just laughs again. "I will, when you tell me why the demons want you." She says "your uh, your a demon.... how do you not know." I say wit no concern "because they haven't told me" she says. Now its my turn to laugh, I mock her and lift my head to the ceiling and laugh "wow, your so important they didn't even tell you!" I say.

She groans, "bring the knife!" Another female demon shows  and hands brandy a knife "this is my friend Hailey, shes here to make sure you don't leave again." Then she stabs my arms over and over in different places. I fight tears back hard. Finally it starts to get dark and she drops the knife and leaves. The other demon Hailey has long blond hair, and she just stares at me threw the openings in her hair. She just hangs her head and stares so I fall asleep.

I wake up and see hailey has has left but I see a man, he looks familer. I look on the floor to see brandy and hailey lying on the ground. The man has a bloddy knife in is hands and he sees I'm awake and drops the knife and runs to me. "Rose, oh my baby girl, your OK." He rubs his hands threw my hair and kisses my forhead. "Daddy, I was worried you wouldn't show up. Oh daddy," I say and he cuts the ropes around my hands and feet. I wrap my arms around His neck.

"Did you kill them? There are innocent people in there." I ask "they're fine, I exorcised them." He says "daddy, I have a question, she was saying I was special, why?" I ask but dad shakes his head "dunno, I asked Cas, he'll figure it out." I nod "can we just get home?" I ask. And he nods and we leave.

"You are coming on the road with your uncle and I because once we leave you get hurt and i can't lose you again." Dad says as we're on the way home to Bobbys. I hear a whoosh noise and i almost have a heart attack as i see Cas in the back seat. "Damnit Cas!" Dad yells. "Sorry Sam but I know why the demons want your daughter!!" He yells and suddenly dad slams on the breaks and both of us turn around. "WHAT!" We both say.

"You never told her the REAL story about her mother" and he nudges his head towards me. " whats he talking about real story?" And I look at Dad, he points at Cas, "tell her, I didn't tell her for her own safety, but I was wrong."

"Well, when you were born you were sick you had a newborn disease. So your mother made a deal with a demon, and sold her soul. The deal was that she would have three years with you then she dies and you were stuck with him and dean. But the same thing sorta happened to your grandmother. John was killed and mary made a deal to bring him back then they would come for her soul ten years later. Since it had happened before your mother only got two years. What she didn't know was they would also have you taken away so you were unprotected and ordered that woman to take you. And they were to kill you at 15 but now your with Sam again and he won't let anything happen to you."

I felt like running away. Why hadn't he told me about my mom!? I didn't talk the rest of the trip back