Beware of the football team.... Chapter 15

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side," Xander said laughing. He looked at my face, "You got highlights?"

"YEah, You like.." I said bitchily. 

"Sure," He said cocking his head to the side laughing.

"Shut up," I yelled at him. He flinched and looked behind me. He smirked and nodded. 

I turned around to see what he was looking at and Heaven looked at innocent. 

"Ugh," I groaned and made my way to the couch and crossed my arms. 

I'm acting like a complete bitch. I'm not a slut. I mean do I look like one. It's not my fault all the guys think i'm hot. Honestly I think i'm fat and ugly. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Leona I'm sorry," I heard Heaven soft voice pleading to me. 

"Yeah," I said in voice asking for more. 

"I didn't mean to call you a not a virgin," She whispered. I big cough happened at the other side of the room, my head crooked up and looked at Xander looking pissed. 

"Your not a virgin," he yelled. 

I rolled my eyes, "Oh my god, EVERYONE I'M A VIRGIN!" I yelled the whole world could hear me. I have no clue how Xander could hear Heaven saying that…

"Good, I might have to kill Seth.." He said opening the fridge. 

"Do it I would love it," I said smiling. Seth being gone would help a lot in my world. No more drama… NO more him… No more Growling… No more wolf…. Pure Heaven. 

"You would care," Heaven said to me smiling. She was right, I would care at a certain point. 

You know what make me happy… Shopping. 

"Can we go shopping today," I asked randomly. I sounded so bi-polar. One moment I was okay and the next I was asking to go shopping. 

"Oh my god," I heard Heaven screamed. "LET'S GO," She said getting up and running to my room. "LEAONA COME ON!" I heard her yell from my room. 

I breathed out deeply… Great, I have a crazy friend that loves to shop. 

"Coming," I groaned. I heard Xander laugh. 

I got up from the couch and walking to my room dragging my feet. I got into my room, I looked around. The bed was all messed up and my room looked like a complete mess. Where was Heaven?

"Heaven," I called for her. I walked to my closet and found her looking for a outfit. 

Was I some clothes provider. 

"Heaven," I called from my closet door. She jumped a little being startled. 

"Yeah," She responded back and contained to look threw my clothes. 

I walked to my normal clothes area and got a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I looked at Heaven she looked like she was in clothes heaven. 

"Hurry, I wanna get the mall or whatever they have around here before the crowd comes," I said walking out of the closet into the bathroom. I looked at my self… I hated my highlights. 

I took off my clothes and put on my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I smiled. I look like myself again. I walked to my makeup bag and pulled out some eyeliner and put it on my eye and but some sparkly eyeshadow on. I grabbed my mascara and put it on. When I was done I turned around and started to walk out.