Epilogue

Epilogue:

Rorie and Lilah exited their Florida hotel and felt humidity consume them. Every birthday since their trip to Disney jail had been amazing, but couldn't match up to their unforgettable adventure from 3 years before. Nevertheless, they prepared to embark on another adventure this year: Disney World. Although the two best friends had been attending different colleges miles apart, they made a point to keep in contact regularly and still celebrated their birthday the same way; not necessarily the jail part, but the Disneyland part.

As Rorie and Lilah entered Epcott, the friends went off in search of their birthday breakfast.

"Churro or crepes?" Lilah asked.

"Churrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro!" Rorie responded like a sports announcer yelling goal.

Lilah laughed nostalgically, slinging an arm around her friend's shoulders. As many adventures as they had had apart, none could compare to the fun they had together.

They looked up at the Eiffel tower on one side and a Mayan-style building on another. Their eyes took in the vast sights around them, leaving them momentarily speechless. They sauntered over to their churro destination, looking all around them.

They weren't really looking at the counter as they waited in line, choosing instead to view the elaborate decorations around the room.

"Hola, puedo ayudarles?" the cashier asked the patrons in front of them, his face covered by a ginormous sombrero.

"Isn't it cool that some of the workers at Epcott are from all over?" Rorie whispered.

Lilah let out a reminiscent laugh.

"Remember when Henry talked to that guy in Spanish on the Pirates' ride?" Lilah asked.

They were silent for a moment as Rorie simply nodded. Rorie as promised, had never spoken to Henry again. She thought of him every so often, remembering their shared moments and unexpected kiss. Lilah on the other hand, kept in touch with Michael for a few months after their adventure, but their lives both consumed them after a while. He still texted Lilah a happy birthday text which she had received this morning, but that was the extent of their contact these three years later.

"Hola, puedo ayudarles?" the cashier asked in a perfect Spanish accent.

"Two churros and ice cream please," Lilah answered.

The cashier was motionless. He said nothing for a few moments.

The girls looked back and forth to each other and him, utterly confused.

"It's you," he said. Looking up, his sombrero pushed back revealing his face.

He looked familiar to them, but neither girl could place a name to this angry looking face.

"Me llamo Sam."

The girls nodded slowly forcing awkward smiles.

"Hi," Rorie said.

"Do we know you?" Lilah asked.

"Chubs!" Sam called. A chubby cook from the back came out and when he saw them his face turned dark.

"You know what, nevermind on the churros. We're feeling more like crepes anyway," Lilah said, recognizing the two men now that the former Pooh was in the picture. Their criminal past was catching up to them. They backed out slowly and the two men began to advance from behind the counter.

"Rorie," Lilah said quietly.

"Yeah," Rorie answered, knowing what was coming.

"Run."

The two girls took off out the door, racing through the thin morning crowds towards some unknown destination. Unlike Disneyland, they had no familiar bearings to help them, all they could do was run.

Rorie collided first. Followed quickly by Lilah. The four fell to the ground in a small heap. Rorie jumped up, not bothering to see who or what she hit, instead turning around to look for ex-Pooh and Sam.

"On the run again?" a familiar voice asked from the ground.

"Michael!"

"Henry!"

"Lilah!"

"Rorie!"

Rorie glanced behind her one final time, but only the crowds lay behind and the promise of adventure lay ahead.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 A/N: This is it guys! Two years in the making we're finally going to press complete for the book! It still some editing! But we did it. Thanks for reading our story! We hope you enjoyed it! Keep commenting/Voting!

XOXOX 

McKenna & Hailey