10 Years Ago- High School Graduation

Dawns POV
I was sitting in my room, laying on my bed. I was writing lyrics and listening to music. Singing and music was my life. I loved that moment when your listening to music and the lyrics seem to describe your life at that particular moment. My mom ran upstairs. "Hey. Get ready. We have to leave in 10." She said and walked back downstairs. Today is my graduation from Pallet High. Finally out of dreadful high school. I got up and got dressed. I wore a blue dress and black heels. I pinned my hair up in a pretty ponytail. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

~Time Skip~
3rd person POV
"Dawn Hikari." The principle said. Dawn walked up proudly and received her Diploma. "Paul Shinji." Paul went up next and received his Diploma. "May Maple." May skipped up, almost tripping and received hers, grinning from ear to ear. "Drew Hayden." Drew walked up and received his. "Misty Waterflower." Misty walked up happily and received hers. "Ash Ketchum." And Ash ran up there grinning from ear to ear and received his. "Leaf Green." Leaf walked up and received hers. "Gary Oak." And Gary smirked and walked up there and received his.

~Afterwards but still at the graduation~
3rd person POV
Dawn walked over to May and hugged her. "We did it!" May said excitedly and Dawn nodded happily. The rest walked over to them. "So.. Now we go on with our life and probably never see each other again." Drew said joking and not meaning it. "Yup." Gary said joking as well. But May had tears in her eyes and she shook her head sadly. "Fine." May said and walked off silently crying. Dawn, Misty and Leaf glared at Drew and Gary. Dawn shook her head and went home with her mom. Misty went to celebrate with her sisters. Leaf went home. Paul left with Reggie. Drew went home and Ash left with his mom. Gary went to celebrate with his Grandpa.