Chapter 1 ~ The Accident

In the middle of the desert, I'm working on my art project. I'm making a painting of the desert. The sun is burning my skin and in this scoarching heat, breathing becomes almost impossible.

I'm beyond the point of caring about this heat. I just want to finish my painting. The paint dries quick, so I have to paint faster than I have ever done. My paint brush is living it's own live, going faster than that I can blink.

My music is booming trough my speakers, making sure, no animal will come near me.I don't want some scary ass animal to frighten me and get me out of my vibe. I focus on the vast landscape, not noticing that something is blocking the sun.

I suddenly hear this strange sound and turn around. I see nothing behind me, so I turn to my painting. The weird sound gets louder and louder, but I still see nothing. The noise gets louder than my music and I hear it clearly coming from above me.

When I look up, I see a purple glowing thing coming straight at me. Before I can do anything, I'm allready hit by it. I feel a strange force, surrounding my body, it feels horrible. I can't move and see the purple glow go all around me.

The purple glow, goes into my body and I'm getting trouble breathing. I see the intense purple, before I pass out