"Ok...", said Yoona.

"I'll go too...", said Sehun suddenly after he had heard their conversion.

"Really? Ok..So this trip will be so happy since my best friend and..", Krystal didn't know how to continue her sentence.

"And what???", asked Heechul with the teasing tone.

"And .. My new friend will go..", said Krystal blushing.

"Oh... It's like that.. I thought you would say my boy--", Yoona teased Krystal.

"Yah! Stop teasing!", said Krystal almost shouting. They all burst into laughing because of Krystal's cuteness. Krystal stole a glance to Sehun but found him spacing out again.

"Ssul... Please..", Krystal whined like a kid.

"No..I said No..", said Sulli reading her book.

"Please Ssul.. Only this time..", Krystal didn't give up.

"Krys.. You know me well.. I don't like that..", said Sulli sighing.

"Please.. Ssul.. I want to be happy..", said Krystal pouting.

"You'll be happy with your friends..", said Sulli looking at Krystal.

"But I'll be happier if you'll go with me..", said Krystal with the pleasing eyes.

"Krys.."

"Please, Ssul..", Sulli sighed and

"Ok.. I'll go.. But let me stay alone when you'll be with others...", said Sulli.

"OK! I promise.. Yeyy... That's why I love you, Ssul..", said Krystal and pecked Sulli's cheek.

"I love you, too.. My naughty girl..",said Sulli.

While Sulli and Krystal was waiting for her friends in front of their school, Krystal saw Sehun walking towards them.

"He is handsome, right, Ssul..?", said Krystal gazing at the charming Sehun. Sulli looked at Krystal and then to the one who her friend was looking. Sulli was so shocked for seeing Sehun coming towards them. She didn't think that Sehun would go with them.

"Krys.. Will he go with us, too?", asked Sulli.

"Of course, why not? He is one of my friends..", said Krystal with a grin. Sulli sighed and

" So I won't go.. I'll go back home..", Sulli was about to leave but Krystal grabbed her arm.

"No.. You already promised me. You have to go with me.", said Krystal.

"I--"

"Good morning, girls..", a voice interrupted her words. Of course it was Sehun.

"Oh.. Good morning.. Sehun..", said Krystal with a grin. Then she glared at Sulli as a warning. Sulli sighed heavily and stood still since she knew that she can't resist her best friend.

Along the way, although Sehun sat with Krystal, he stared at Sulli all the time. Sulli could feel his gazes, she didn't look him back. Also when they reached the beach, Sulli tried not to face him. While Sehun went closer to her, she went away from him.

While Sulli was standing at the shore enjoying the sunset, she saw Sehun walking towards her. So she started to walk away from him. But Sehun didn't give up at that time. He ran after her until he could catch her wrist. Sulli pulled her hands back but his grip became more tightened.

"Why are you keeping to avoid me? Why are you running away from me?", said Sehun with a serious tone.

Sulli didn't reply him but Sehun could see her tears started to flow down on her cheeks. It hurt him... Her tears hurt his heart... So he pulled Sulli more closer to him and embraced her tightly. Although Sulli tried to escape from his embrace, he didn't let her go. Sulli stopped her struggling when Sehun started to talk.

"We loved each other...", said Sehun with his hoarse voice.

" ... What are you talking about? We hadn't even talk to each other..", said Sulli sobbing.

" In your eyes.. Your eyes told me that you loved me at the last day when we met... I could see the love in your eyes..", said Sehun.

"You might think something wrong..", said Sulli.

"Don't lie to me! Don't try to lie yourself...", said Sehun almost shouting.

"No. I--"

"I still love you... Sulli... I love you..", said Sehun while his tears falling on his cheeks.

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Hello, my dear readers...

I hope you can enjoy this part...

Please give me some votes and comments for your mind..

Nomu saranghammida!!!:-*