"You," He stated, holding onto my hand with a tighter grip than before.

"Me?" I questioned. What was he talking about?

"Tessa Queens."

How did he know my name? Am I missing something in the picture right now? I slowly observed his face more carefully, maybe he was someone I knew? He had chestnut brown hair, crystal blue eyes with a light hint of green. Was he Chad Murray? The smelly and nerdy kid who moved in the ninth grade? Well they looked nothing alike but they had the same eyes, which has to count for at least something.

"The girl who wouldn't give up her lip virginity." He finally let loose of my hand. While crossing his arm across his chest, a wide smirk appeared onto his face.

What the heck? Lip virginity?

Wait.

That's when it had hit me hard.

No! No! No!

Vivid memories and flashbacks started to replay in my head. This can't be happening all over again! I knew exactly what he meant and wanted from me.

"Keaton Collins." Those words quickly left my mouth before I knew it.

Who would have known? Looks like bad luck has caused us to cross paths again. Is this some kind of karma for cheating on last week's French quiz? Karma is a bigger bitch than I would have ever imagined.

I looked down at my phone quickly.

6:56 pm

These are my choices right now. I can either give him what he wants, or I can throw a huge fit and be late for the opening cheer, then to be killed later on by my sister.

"As you may already know, the Falcons have a tradition called the Lucky Kiss. Last time you were chosen as the Lucky Charm to give the Lucky Kiss, but you refused too. You were the first girl in history to ever refuse the Lucky Kiss, since then the falcons have been losing. Now that's a first!"

"Your point is?" I questioned in a bitchy tone, even though I knew the answer. I couldn't let them know I was afraid! They could smell fear from a mile away.

Okay, so you may be asking why I'm so afraid of these douchebags. Well, let's just say they blamed me for their almost losing the season. I don't understand why they even worship such a stupid tradition. I think this is definitely one of the reasons why I'm glad I didn't attend Pineview High. Imagine having to deal with all of the so called traditions that Pineview had come up with. Sure my school has its own tradition, it's called eat, sleep and practice.

So, how bad could it possibly been if they blamed you for making them lose the game? Well after the game, they literally had to hunt me down. I was kidnapped and held hostage in the boys change room for two hours straight with the school's smelliest kid. I'm starting to think that they take football way to serious! Actually, they take the tradition way to serious.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh?"

I looked up to see Keaton waving his hand in front of my face. Looks like I had accidentally zoned out a bit longer than I had intended too. I sent him a quick nod reassuring him that I paid attention to every detail he had said, even though I had no clue what he had just told me.

"Just tell me this, how is exchanging saliva going to bring your team luck?" I questioned him.

Sure I've had my fair share of kisses before. So how bad can one kiss be? Well I don't see it that way at all. I was not exactly the type of person who would go around kissing just anyone. Kisses should be meant with someone that you actually like, like an actual boyfriend, not some random person. Plus, what if he had some sort of disease? I sure don't want to be contracting anything.

"Don't question the tradition Tessie." Tradition my ass! I bet whoever came up with this tradition couldn't get any girls. Imagine I actually attended the same school as they did? What other so called 'traditions' would they have? Smelling people's armpits in order to succeed on exams?

"Don't call me Tessie!" I hissed at him with a venomous tone.

No one has ever called me Tessie in the last thirteen years for a reason. I've come to the point where I hated that name.

"Chill down a bit! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

Okay, if I didn't hurry this up, I wouldn't be hearing the end of it from Chasity. It's just one kiss right? What's the worst that can happen?

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled myself closer to him. I could feel the warmth of his breath brushing on top of my lips. I don't know how or why, but tonguing was involved. Once our lips were released from each other, I took a step backwards. Wolf whistles were being thrown in from the other football players that were surrounding us.

Just as I was about to leave, Keaton grabbed onto my hand once again. What could have he possibly want now? Instead of saying anything, he simply grabbed onto my phone and typed something in.

"I've texted myself your number. In case we lose, I'll be finding you." A chuckle came out of his mouth while handing me back my phone.

"I swear you said your so called tradition worked." I retorted.

"It does. It's just that today will be our thirteenth game, which could mean that the Lucky Kiss could either bring us luck, or we will fail miserably." He calmly explained.

What!

Please, Please, Please don't lose!

I really don't want to be trapped in that smelly locker again! I didn't even have time to defend myself or even throw in a sassy comeback. My feet quickly made its way into the cheerleader's change room. Chasity was pacing around back and forth, looking like she was going to go on a murder spree sooner or later.

Once she saw me she quickly ran over sending her evil death glare at me. "Where the heck were you? We are going out onto the field in exactly one minute!" She screamed into my ear, I'm pretty sure if she said it any louder I would have lost the ability to hear.

"I'll explain later." I was completely out of breath, my heart was racing faster and faster. That's what you get for running like you were in a marathon all the way here.

☆ '•.¸.•' º ☆

We lost really badly, 18-3. Us scoring the pathetic 3. Well since the Falcon's won, I won't be seeing Keaton or his crew anymore. Yay! No more smelly locker rooms for me.

A wide grin appeared onto my face just thinking about how I could just go home and relax now. Chasity and her friends invited me to the after party later tonight, but I felt like partying wasn't my scene. At least not tonight. I wanted to hurry off home so I could throw on some cotton shorts and a loose t-shirt, and just wear my nerd glasses. Oh and to top it off tonight, I'll be eating a bucket of very berry strawberry ice cream while watching reruns of Gossip Girl! I can taste the ice cream already.

"You can stop drooling about me." Keaton was standing right in front of me in the empty parking lot. The windy breeze blew into my hair, I noticed that he was no longer in his uniform. Instead he was in sweats and a tight t-shirt which showed off his abs.

"You won the game Keaton. Your tradition worked. What could you possibly want from me now?"

A very devilish grin appeared onto his lips. I had a feeling this wouldn't be the news that I'd want to hear from him. "Looks like you will be my lucky charm for the rest of the season."

Did I just hear what I think I heard? The rest of the season?

(●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃)

./█\ ♥/█\ Okay, so yea I know that Keaton's P.O.V was extremely short. His P.O.V wasn't even that necessary either, but I started off writing this chapter with his P.O.V, but then I realized that it was really hard to write in a guy's P.O.V. I have no idea how they think, so I decided to continue the chapter with Tessa's P.O.V && Sorry if the scores don't seem legit, my knowledge on football sucks.

Just another note since a lot of people have been getting confused, Tessa and Keaton do not go to the same school.