5sos: Mashton: Truth Or Dare

Summary: The four boys are bored and decide to play truth or dare. Need I say more?
Word Count: 1118
•••••••••
Michael's pov

It all started as one normal boring night. Luke and Calum sitting on the couch watching a movie, Ashton on his phone, and me just sitting around not really doing anything.
Suddenly out of no where, Calum squeals and we all jump.
"I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO!!" He yells.
"Jeez! Calm the fuck down! Nearly gave me a heart attack!" Luke huffs and Calum kisses him to apologize. Yep, Cake is real.
I'm currently single, so is Ash, and I kinda, maybe, possibly, have a tiny bit of a crush on him. I've liked him for a while now but I already know that he's not interested in me that way. Calum and Luke know, but they would never tell a soul.
We look at each other and just shrug. What harm could come from a harmless game like this?
We sit in a circle on the ground and Calum starts, and it's just small little dares or truths but then it takes a turn.
"Ashton, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Mikey." My heart flutters.
"What?! No way!" He rejects and I feel my heart kinda drop.
"Why not?" Luke asks.
"Just cause I'm not real into him. Sure I'm gay but still..." He rambles on.
Luckily my mom has great timing and sends me a text, not saying anything, just wanting to know how I'm doing.
"I have to go." I simply say standing up.
"What? Why?" Luke whines.
"Bye!" Is all I say before leaving and hopping into my car. I drive for a little bit before pulling over and breaking into tears. I knew he didn't like me that way, why did I ever get my hopes up?
••••••••
It's been a couple days since the game and lately I've been avoiding Ashton.
Whenever he sits down next to me, I usually get up and sit somewhere else, or when he talks to me, I give short answers apposed to long ones.
I'm doing this to help me move on. If I limit myself from him, I'll be able to find someone else. At least that's what I hope.
"Hey Mikey!" Ash says sitting down next to me. I look to Luke and Calum and they both give me the 'just go with it' look.
"Hi." I mumble back.
"What's up?"
"Nothing."
"Anything wrong?"
"No."
"You know you can tell me anything right?"
"Yea." I sigh before getting up and walking back to my bedroom. Calum and Luke come into my room a few minutes later.
"Mikey, you can't avoid him forever!" Calum groans.
"Until I move on I can, and I will!" I protest.
"It's hurting him. He doesn't know what he's done to hurt you." Luke sighs.
"Oh well. It's not like he can do anything about it." I huff.
"I didn't mean to make it this way I swear!" Calum says.
"I'm not blaming you! At least now I know how he feels before I made a fool of myself." I chuckle a bit.
"Just remember, if you need to talk to anyone, just come to us. Advice 24/7!" Luke laughs as they leave my room. I shut the door behind them and climb into bed.
•••••••
Ashton's pov

"What's up with Mikey?!" I question Calum and Luke as they enter the living room.
"Nothing." Luke says shrugging but his eyes say something else.
"Liar. What's up with him? Why's he avoiding me?"
They both sigh before sitting down on the couch across from me.
"He's just trying to get over a crush. He kinda found out that they don't feel the same way about him." Calum says and I slouch in my seat.
"He's ignoring me because his crush doesn't like him back. But that's impossible! He's so smart and funny, and just overall an amazing guy! Whoever this guy is, is an idiot!!" I rant off.
"Ashton...do you like Mikey that way?" Calum asks.
"Well, yea. Have for a while but of course he'd never like me."
Calum starts squealing and Luke punches him.
"So then why didn't you want to kiss him?" Luke questions.
"Cause he doesn't feel the same way. He likes someone else."
Calum and Luke just look at each other and then at me.
"Why are you staring at me?" I ask.
"He sure isn't quick." Luke mumbles.
I sit confused for a few moments before it hits me.
"By any chance does Michael like me?" I ask and Calum looks at his watch.
"Took you 5 minutes to figure that out, bravo." Calum rolls his eyes at me as Luke watches his watch.
"He likes me?!" I whisper shout.
"You're the one he's trying to get over Ash. He thinks you don't like him so he's avoiding you." Luke explains.
"He's in his room right?" I ask.
"Yea, but I think he was going to bed."
"Whatever! I'll wake him up if I have to." I say before jogging back to his room.
I knock on the door until I hear movement.
"Can I-" I cut him off by attaching my lips to his.
••••••
Michael's pov

One of them begins knocking on my door at 1 in the morning, so this better be important. I climb out of bed and the knocking comes to a halt.
"Can I-" I ask opening the door when I'm cut off by a pair of lips on mine.
I close my eyes and kiss them back before pulling away.
"Ashton?" I ask shocked.
"Mikey!" He smiles wrapping his arms around my neck.
"What was that for?"
"I'm not going to let you get over me. Ever! Because I love you too." He smiles and hugs me tightly.
"Ash... I don't have the words." I whisper and he just shakes his head.
"Then don't say anything. Show me." He says and I reconnect our lips. He pushes me back into my room before I break the kiss.
"This isn't some sort of dare is it?" I ask and he just laughs, shaking his head.
"No. It's real." He smiles kissing me again.
"Good, because I love you Ash. Have for a while."
"I love you Mikey. So much more than you could ever imagine."
"So why didn't you kiss me?"
"I didn't know that you felt the same way. Thought you liked someone else."
"So how did you find out?"
"Guess."
"Calum and Luke. No surprise there!" I laugh as we lie down on my bed.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Ashton asks quietly.
"Thought you'd never ask!" I say kissing him again.