❀ 21- Drowning Worry

Start from the beginning

He smiled at me and leaned forward. "Where did you get that idea from? To me, it was really a good idea I would never thought of."

I shrugged. "I've always been a fan of writing things to yourself in the future, so I was like why not try this out? So there was my idea."

"We should give it 3 years to wait and read our letters." He says, holding up three fingers up.

"How about 2?" I say, trying to shorten the years up.

He shook his head no. "No. That would be too short. 5 years."

My eyes widened. "5 years? I'll be an old lady by then."

"You'll look young as ever." He complimented me. "I wonder if you'll still have your hair short like this or grow it out."

Talking about hair, I looked down at the fringes of my hair.

They have grown longer of course, but I was still stuck on choosing if I should cut it off more or not.

"Well what do you think? Should I cut it or should I leave it?" I asked him.

"To be honest I used to not like your short hair, but now its growing on me, and I'm coming to like it. You can cut it if you want."

He shrugged and placed a piece of his pizza in his mouth.

I smiled slyly. "You wanna cut my hair?"

He leaned back in bewilderness. "N-no! What if I cut it wrong and mess it up a-and you wont like it?"

I shook my head.
"I don't care. I trust you completely remember?"

He leaned back forward as he wore a worried expression.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! You sound like my mom right now. Anyways lets cut it now," I say as I stood up and ran to the kitchen and pulled out a drawer and found the scissors.

I ran back and placed it in his frozen hand.

"This is going to be a fun expiriment," I smiled dare devilingly as I got him up to stand and led him to the bathroom.

After a while of scowling and snipping, and more scowling, my hair cut was done.

"Can I look now?" I say with my eyes closed.

He took in a shaky breath.

"Yeh."

I opened my eyes, and saw myself in the mirror.

He did surprisingly well, and I was even more surprised when he added some bangs in there.

"See! You did a great job!" I say, looking at my new haircut before turning to him and hugged him a thank you.

"Thank youu," I say.

"I thought you wouldn't like it." He says sheepishly.

"I don't like it... I love it." I say with a cheeky laugh, and he smiled down at me.

The next morning we went downtown to find a paper shop, and we traveled there by cab.

We walked into the shop to find many diffrent and pretty cards and papers to choose from.

Tae found his selection rather quickly, while I took the longest.

After that we went to a local box store to buy a small box.

After gathering our supplies, I thought we were done until Tae had something in mind.

"Ah Hyeri, I have to go to a garden store to get something. Will it be okay if you can wait for me at the cafe over there?" He says in an urgent tone.

"Um, sure. I'll wait for you there." I say, not bothering to ask why.

"Okay great! I'll be right back." He says and darted off down a street and disappeared.

Well he was acting a bit strange. But then again when was he not strange? Oh right... never.

So, I made my way towards the cafe and meanwhile there, I ordered two coffees and muffins for snacks and waited for him.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

With each passing tick of the clock, I grew more and more worried for him.

I began to text and called him, but he never replied to any.

It was when I was so worried, I got up and out of the store to go find him.

I tried to remember what street he disappeared onto, and headed that way.

I looked at every shop to find anything to do with a garden, but when I walked inside to ask about him, they all said they don't remember.

Taehyung, where are you???
I thought worriedly.

Where could he have gone to? He couldn't have gone far from here unless...

I gasped.

Did he... Have a sudden heart problem and was unable to come and meet back with me???

But he always have his pills with him ever since though...

The more I thought the more scared I got, and started to freak out.

Its been almost 2 hours since I last seen him, and I was this worried.

Maybe he's waiting for me at the cafe.

Maybe I shouldn't have gone and he's waiting for me there...

With that hope in mind, I turned around and headed back to where I came from.

With each step I took the more hopeful I became.

I finally made it back, and I was completely out of breath as I looked up at the cafe.

I put up my last hope, and grabbed the door handle and pulled out and walked inside.

With his back against me, I saw him sitting there alone.

I sighed in overwhelming relief, and my eyes started to water.

"Taehyung!" I called out to him.

He turned around at the sound of my voice and stood up and ran to meet me.

"I was so worried for you! Where were you?!" I say, and tears started to run down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry for leaving you for that long. I had to go do something very important. I'm so sorry, please forgive me." He said and reached forward and hugged me against him.

"You scared me so much. Who knew what had happened to you. I thought you had another heart issue and couldn't get any help-" I cried, and grabbed onto him desperately.

"I'm so sorry. I won't do it again... I swear."
He said as he stroked my hair, helping me calm down. But that thought of him having a heart issue never left my head, and I hoped to God it wouldn't be anything like it again.

I was so glad he was okay, and was in my arms and that really calmed me down.

Vote and comment.