•cafe & pizza night•

(Aquantis' POV)
I woke to my phone vibrating on the bedside table, I reached for it and answered it. "Hello?"

"Aquantis, hey, it's me Jeremy."

"Oh! Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, I was wondering if you wanna have a breakfast date?"

"Um, sure."

"Cool, um, is 10:30 at Castaway's Cafe okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Ok, I'll see you there." I hung up afterwards and threw the covers off me and headed to my bathroom to get ready. I did my normal routine and went to my closet and picked out some high waisted skinny jeans with a graphic t-shirt. I grabbed my sneaker wedges and put those on after putting my socks on. I grabbed my wallet, phone and walked out my room, then I grabbed my keys from the hook by the door and walked out.

I drove down to the cafe Jeremy had mentioned and pulled into the parking spot in front of the place. Once I got out I noticed Jeremy was already here. I walked into the cafe and looked around for him. "Aquantis, over here!" I turned in the direction I heard my name and saw Jeremy with a table for us. I walked over and smiled once I was near him and sat down across from him. "Hey, you made it."

"Well, you asked me out, so here I am." He smiled then waved over to the front where I'm assuming our waiter was. "Hello, I'm Kate, I'll be your server for today. What can I start you off with to drink?"

"Can I have chai tea?" She nodded and turned to Jeremy.

"And for you sir?"

"I'll have a coffee with cream and sugar."

"Ok, I'll be back with your drinks." I smiled and nodded at her, then she walked to the back.

"So, any reason for this breakfast date?"

"Nope, not really, just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Oh, Jeremy has become such a ladies man." I said while smirking.

"You could say that, I guess I just changed a little, but I'm still the same Jeremy."

"Hmm, alright." I picked up the menu and started skimming through the breakfast menu. I set it down once I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out and saw a text from Scooter.

Scoots: Aquantis! Where did you go?!

Me: Oops! I forgot to tell you I went on a breakfast date with Jeremy.

Scoots: Oh, do you want to arrange the apartment today?

Me: Sure.

Scoots: Ok, I'll see you at my apartment, dimples.

Me: Dimples? Really?

Scoots: Yeah, cause you have dimples

Me: Ok, whatever, I'll see you later.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and looked up and noticed Jeremy looking at me. "What? Why are you looking at me?"

"Nothing, but I'm wondering who could have you smiling right now."

"I'm not smiling."

"That's what you were doing a few seconds ago."

"Hmm."

"Well, who is it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Who were you talking to?"

"Uh, Scooter."

"Oh, is it that guy I met the other day at the mall."

"Yeah."

"It's funny."

"What is?"

"When I saw you that day and he came over to us, I almost for a second, thought that he was like your boyfriend or something." I felt my heart jump as he mentioned 'boyfriend' and mentally furrowed my eyebrows.

"Huh, you're kidding right?"

"No, I'm serious." I shook my head at him, but my heart seemed to have something else to say.

We both had finished and paid and stood outside by my car. "It was nice seeing you again, Aquantis."

"Same, I'll talk to you later or something."

"Yeah, see ya."

"Bye." I walked over to the door and got into my car and pulled out. I drove back towards going back to my apartment since Scooter lived close by. I pulled into his apartment complex and went to park near his apartment building. I got out and quickly sent him a text letting him know I just arrived. I locked my car doors and walked up to his apartment, then knocking on the door once I got there. I heard footsteps come to the door and the door knob turned. "Aquantis, hey."

"Hey, Scoots, ready to get working?"

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that." He pouted.

"But it's......cute." I said while lightly laughing.

"It's not 'cute' what so ever."

"Whatever, so what room did you want to start with?"

"Um, how about my room?"

"Alright." We both walked into his bedroom and I saw he had bought a bed set and got some furniture for the room. "Wow, someone's well prepared."

"Yep, so how should I set up the room?"

"I think the bed should be in front of the window, the dresser should be by the wall next to the bathroom."

"Alright we'll move those and we'll arrange everything else afterwards."

"Sounds good."

*time skip*

It was later on in the evening which I couldn't believe. We both ended in the living room by decorating it, since we went to the store to get things for it. "Hey, we should order pizza and watch a movie." I heard Scooter say from the kitchen.

"Yeah, we should."

"Alright." I turned on his TV and searched through the channels and just stopping on Cartoon Network. I sat there for a few minutes, then I felt the space beside me dip. "So, I ordered pepperoni with cheesy bites, is that good?"

"That sounds perfect." He smiled at me and I felt a feeling in me which was weird. Maybe I'll ask Valerie about it, she might know. She could also explain to me what happened earlier with Jeremy. "So, Scoots- I mean Scooter, what should we watch?"

"I don't know, you can pick."

"Well, let's watch Big Hero 6."

"Alrighty little miss." I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he just smiled innocently at me.

*next morning*

I turned, trying to find another comfortable spot, I sighed contentedly and smiled lightly. I felt my eyebrows furrow as I mentally questioned why it felt like there was something resting on my back. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. Once I was adjusted I looked up and came face to face or should I say face to chest. What the hell? My eyes trailed up to the owner and I almost screamed. How the heck did I end up sleeping next to Scooter?