A Break

My POV

We're here" Tina said to meAs we arrive in a soho. The soho looks very prestigious from the outside. It has glases surrounding it.

I have to admit it is a beautiful soho or should I say my ideal soho.I went inside leaving with Tina unnie. The inside was just as I expected.

It was very modern. There are white furnitures,simple lightings,and glass tables everywhere.

We went in the elevator and unnie pressed number 30 and enters a passcode.

When we arrived at the floor I saw a huge sitting area in the midlle with a dining room on the right and a living room on the left and the bed room is upstairs.

I am amazed by the soho and the view is no other than the beautiful city of Seoul. I gasp
"You like it?" Tina unnie asked me

"I love it " I answer with an awe still clearly looking on my face

"The passcode it 0010, I'll be leaving now"

"Gomawo unnie ,Anyeong"

Just then she went to the elevator and left me. I just realized that I have the floor all for myself.

I stood near to the huge glass window looking the beauty of Seoul. Seoul is indeed pretty.

Then I decided to explore the house. I went the second floor. It is half the size of the first floor.

When I went up I directly saw a double bed and a door to a walk in closet.

Next to the room is a huge bathroom is a white porcelain bathtub in the middle, a shower area on the left and a wash area straight from the door.

I sat at the bed. The soho is just as what I imagined living in.

Just then I remembered I haven't contact my oppas to make sure I am save.

I opened my handphone and searched for Chanyeol's opaa contact and called him

"Se Na neo gwenchana? You didn't contact any of us earlier"

"I am okay oppa. I probably will comeback in a couple of days"

"Araseo stay save"

"Ne oppa" and I hung up.

Just then I start thinking about Baekhyun and my heart started aching.

Why why is my heart like this. Aish I like that guy don't I but then I started to think about Chanyeol and the time when we hug earlier.

Why am I feeling like this. My heart is starting to beat fast. Is it possible that my heart is beating for two different guys!!??

It cant be.

"Aish" I said while ruffling my hair.

I am really frustrated. I am going to pretend like I like no one I guess. Well I guess.

Then I heard my stomach grumble. Right I'm going to buy some food.

I went outside and walked towards the streets of Seoul. I never had a chance to walk like this and truly I enjoyed it.

Maybe taking a break isn't that bad is it?

I saw some food stalls at the street and decided to do some culinary .

I haven't got a chance to really do it. I went to one of the stalls selling tteboki and decided to buy one.

I never eat tteboki ever since I went here. I tasted it and it tasted really delicious.