We were in the middle of singing a song when the doorbell rang.

"Ill get it!" Jojo squeaked as she ran to the door. I heard her open it and a familiar woman's voice ask,"Hey little girl is my Joey poo home?" Joey poo what the he-

"Who are you and don't call my daddy Joey poo, you're a stranger." Jojo talked back. She's a feisty one, Mmm reminds me of me.

"Listen here you little brat, you're gonna march your behind upstairs and get your daddy before I-"

"You won't do a darn thing to her because if you do it'll be the last breath you take." I interrupted her watching my language knowing a child was by me.

"Great you're hear too, why can't Joseph just leave you two and come be with me? I have so much more to offer than some little brat-"

"Hey I'm no brat!" Jojo cut in. Eva scoffed.

"And some trailer park trash monkey!" That was it! I went to swing at her until a familiar pair of strong hands pulled me and Jojo back.

"Eva why are you here I told you to loose all contact with me."

"But baby I missed you, I just wanted to come see you. You have these to monkeys in your-"

"DONT disrespect my girls in my presence! You have no right to be here I'd advise you leave now before-"

"He lets this monkey go!" I interrupted reaching for Eva and her fake hair.

"Kate take Jojo inside and let me handle this."

"But-"

"Now Kate please." I grabbed Jojo and walked back to the kitchen.

"That lady is a meanie.." Jojo frowned.

"I know sweetie after your daddy's done talking to the mean lady she won't bother you anymore okay?"

"Okay!" She smiled.

"Ok now let's get you some breakfast."

"Yay!" She exclaimed. I finished fixing her plate and led her to the table. I went back into the kitchen and started to fix Joseph's plate. Speaking of Joseph, he comes strolling into the kitchen.

"Kate, babe thanks for watching Jojo this morning and for that little treat earlier." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We may not be a couple, but I would never allow that to happen to Jojo. Were all your flings snobby, stuck up, b*itches?" He sighed.

"Yeah, my poor decisions." He chuckled slightly. Hmm something was off, I'll let it slide. We finished fixing our plates and went to go eat with Jojo.

Joseph's POV

I didn't know why I felt somewhat disappointed in Kate's statement. She was one hundred percent correct. We weren't a couple and she was just looking out for Jojo and I understand that. Eva had no right to show up at my house uninvited and disrespect my girls. It was time I place a restraining order on that crazy woman.

Getting done with breakfast we all went upstairs to get ready for the rest of the day. Today we were going to the park to spend some "quality" time together. Once we were all set we got in the car and were off to the park.

Upon our arrival eyes automatically traveled towards us. Some in surprise, shock, or disgust, but it didn't bother me. I just didn't won't my girls to be affected by them so my best way to scare their eyes away? My cold death cold glares.

"Joseph these people are staring like we are the extraterrestrial objects." Kate said.

"Yeah, I see, but it's not the worse I've seen. There might be paparazzi coming soon." I said.

She scoffed, "Those pigs I can see tomorrow's headlines tomorrow "Billionaire Joseph Anoa'i hanging with the infamous dancer Kate Doris on a sunny day with his daughter Joelle." She said and quite honestly I wanted it to be true hell I wanted the headlines to say "Billionaire Joseph and his Wife Kate having a great day at a sunny side park with their daughter Joelle."

"Don't worry we'll be just fine." I said back assuring her of her public privacy. We continued to enjoy our day and eat out at a local restaurant. We finally made it home and I'd put a sleeping Jojo to sleep and making my way to my room. I'd figure I'd repay Kate from this morning, but in a different position. I just really wanted to taste her on my tongue. Her delectable cream is to- I was interrupted by the beautiful sight coming from my bathroom in a small purple towel.

I immediately made my way to her pushing her against the wall. She gasped at my sudden actions and started to object.

"Joseph I'm tired can't we just go to sleep and cuddle?" She whined. I smirked aww she wanted to cuddle...we can do that afterwards.

"We will after I have a taste of your beautiful pearl." I dropped to my knees placing my hands on her wet thighs. Even with my short seduction I had manage to make her wet for me.

I pulled the towel down causing it to fall to the floor and my hands went to cup her luscious ass. I threw her right leg over my shoulder. I flicked my tongue over her now throbbing clit and began to stroke it with the length of my tongue. She moaned over and over and I had finally decide to make her reach her breaking point. Sticking two fingers in her sweet tight love tunnel, I started to thrust into her. After a while her walls started to tighten and I knew she was close. I flicked my tongue over her clit again and she screamed in pleasure releasing herself onto my tongue.

"Mmm you taste so good baby..." I groaned licking up the last of her juices.

"Mmm yeah, Joseph I'm sweepy...." her tired voice sang. I picked her up bridal style and carried her over to the bed. Throwing some clothes over her which just consisted of a t-shirt and a thong, My favorite. I ran to the shower and took a quick cold one. Hopping out I threw on a pair of briefs and hopped in bed next to my sleeping beauty, kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight love, one day we'll be together....forever."

~~~~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~~~
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨