"Yes sir.." I said.

"Yes what?" He asked as amusement danced in his eyes alongside the lust.

"Yes Big Daddy."

"Good girl." He responded smiling. As he was finishing up I headed for the door getting ready to take off.

"Ass!" I yelled as I took off running. I could hear Joseph calling out my name, but I was gone. I didn't know exactly where I was going.

"Kate when I find you you're gonna be sore for days. I'll make sure you won't be able to sit on your ass." Joseph yelled as I found someplace to hide. The room I found was dark and mysterious. I couldn't see anything.

"Kate...come out, come out wherever you are." Joseph said coming closer to his destination. All of a sudden the lights flickered on and I was horrified by the sight in front of me. There were handcuffs, bondages, and other sex torture tools.

"Oh my god." Was all I could say. Great now I'm definitely not going to get out of this one. I might end up in a wheelchair, with him and his crazy ass. Sex positions and shit. What I look like? I mean yeah I'm a dancer, but Damn he can put me to work.

Joseph came into view with a pair of hand cuffs."Tsk tsk tsk....Kate you are one very, very...unlucky woman right now. But as for me...haha I will have a great time spanking and fucking you in every position I can imagine with these hand cuffs. And I will enjoy every sound you make." I gulped. Oh my shit, he is gonna tear my ass up. What if I literally can't walk after this? How will I get home? What am I supposed to tell Kyla? "Oh yeah I can't get home because Joseph fucked me so hard that I can't walk anymore." How fucking ironic.

"Please big daddy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to I was just trying to get a laugh this morning." I said with my best pleading face. He smirked down at me.

"You know this is one of the positions I'll use you in, but for now we feast.." he held out his hand and helped me up. So much for pleading my case. I thought as I followed after him. And did I really have to be in that position handcuffed. What could I possibly do on the floor while he's- oh no! I will not! I repeat will not suck a man up. I've never done that before in my life. But you want to taste him. Shut up subconscious no I don't.

We ate our breakfast and Joseph went up stairs. Only to come back with black silk PJ pants.

"You ready darling?" He asked with a dark glaze over his eyes. Horny fuck. He pulled the handcuffs out.

"Follow me darling." I strangely did as he said and followed him upstairs to an' adult room'.

"Joseph why the Hell do you have a stripper pole in this room...is this a...sex room?" He smiled wickedly.

"Why yes it is darling I want you to be my first experiment, take off your clothes." He demanded.

"No." I simply replied feeling the room get hotter.

"No?" He questioned.

"No." I said and turned my back on him. Bad idea. He spanked me.

"You wanna take off those clothes now?" I hurriedly took off my clothes leaving only me in my bra and panties.

"Mhm yes turn around for me darling." I groaned out. I turned and nearly fainted. Boy was he excited.

"Damn, we haven't even gotten to the punishment. I'm already hard, the effect you have on me baby. Come here." I walked towards him and stood at the head of the bed.

"Lay down on your stomach." I hesitated before laying down.

"Good girl...grip the bars." I reached out and gripped the headboard in front of me.

He got onto the bed and strattled me. Placing the handcuffs on arms and lifted by butt up in the air.

"Now baby...you ready for your punishment?"

"Mmm yes daddy." He slapped my ass making me arch deeper if possible.

"Yes what?" He teased rubbing my ass.

"Yes Big Daddy." He started to spank and rub my ass, then he moved his hand and cupped my center.

"You're so wet for me darling." I moaned feeling his finger slip in."So wet..." in one swift movement he ripped my panties off.

"I'll buy you new pairs, I promise." He said. I felt his cold breath hit my clit and shivered.

"Like that? Well your gonna love this." He started eating me out from the back! This man is definitely a freak.

"Ahh...Josephhh ooh.." I panted as I finally let go. He got off of the bed and went to go get something. I tried to wriggle out of my stance, but stopped once a blind fold covered my face.

"Joseph what are you doing?"

"Follow my lead." He said as he flipped me over and I was now lying on my back.

"Open your mouth....I have a treat for you." I opened my mouth awaiting my sweet treat. I felt this sweet puffy substance and noticed that it was whipped cream.

As I continued to lick, I came in contact with this hard, warm, thick-oh my god! Its his dick! I didn't stop though because I wanted to repay him for having his head game on point.

"That's right baby suck long and hard." He moaned out. I knew I was pleasing my man. Wait my man! Awkward. He groaned pulling me out of my thoughts and I felt his seed flow into my mouth.

"Swallow." He demanded. And I did.

"Good girl...I know you've learned your lesson. Never call me out of my name. I am your Dom, your alpha, your superior. Understand?"

"Yes Big Daddy." I responded feeling controlled, but I liked it in every way. I need a man that showed his dominance, and caring side.

After our sex session we spent the rest of the day shopping. Well Joseph buying me every type of lingerie in Victoria Secret. The man new my sizes and everything. He had the nerve to buy only thongs! We went home and finished what we started this morning and went to sleep.

************************************
Thanks for reading my rose buds.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Luv ya!