“I’m kicking Terence’s ass tomorrow.” She muttered and lied on the bed.

“Goodnight.” I told her and closed the door behind me.

When I came out of the room I saw Sveta and Alisha in the hallway.

“Is she okay?” Alisha was the first one to ask.

“Yeah, she is fine. Go to sleep you have school tomorrow.” I told her and she nodded and went upstairs to her room.

“How did you control your wolf?” Sveta asked me and I blushed immediately.

I knew I had almost lost control after I came to know Terence marked Jan, but when Rett came and stood in front of me, his scent calmed me down.

“Why are you blushing?” Sveta asked me.

“I, it was because of Everett.” I told her and she smiled at me. I quickly went into my room before she could tease me and when I closed the door to my room, I heard her giggling.

I ran as fast as I could in my human form but still couldn’t beat Keith’s brown wolf.

“You missed by 44 seconds, better than the last time though.” Cam told me.

 I was currently training myself to run faster than a wolf while I am human but it seems a very tough job to complete.

“Good morning guys.” Jan said happily while walking towards us. Okay, something is wrong.

“What?” she asked irritated when we were all staring at her.

“Nothing,” I said and everyone looked away.

“Look, they have come.” Cam said staring at someone behind us.

We turned and saw few members of their pack coming towards us, it was for training.

“Luna.” Sam greeted me and everyone in my pack including me, growled at him.

‘Begin the training.’ I told Keith in my mind.

“Can I fight?” Jan asked and we all were back to staring at her. Told ya, something is wrong.

The way she was looking at me with both eyebrows raised and arms crossed told me that she wouldn’t like it if I say no. Hell, she would fight with me if I say no.

I turned to look at the Greenrock wolves, poor guys. I hope she doesn’t hit them badly.

I nodded at Jan and a circle was formed.

Sam came inside the ring smirking at Jan. Uh-oh! Though Jan looked happy outside, I knew there was a volcanic eruption going on inside her. It was all for Terence but Sam is going to suffer now.