Nude

im·pas·sioned
imˈpaSHənd/
adjective
filled with or showing great emotion.

Once we had finished our shower we both got out, so I could run the bath water, but of course Damien had a different idea. "How about we take a bath another time, I have a lot planned for us tonight". I knew exactly what he meant, and I knew that it was bound to happen, but I really want this bath.
"Damien". I could feel his heated stare on my face. "I really want a bath. That's the main reason I came in here, so can I please have it?" He looked away with a grin on his face. What is he up to?
"I've always wanted to have bath sex with you". My eyes and mouth widened in horror. He smirked as he leaned in front of me to turn on the water. "Close your mouth darling, you wouldn't want anything to get caught in there, now would you?" I quickly shut my mouth and looked away from him with a flaming face. "You just may choke". Oh my goodness, how can he be so rash? I held my head high, making the decision that I could do this. And I would show him, just how good I can be. I will not choke.
I let go of my towel, facing away from him. I tried not to be embarrassed, but it was almost impossible. I know that he's staring at me, and it just makes me feel a little uncomfortable, but I can't let him know that.
Once fully naked I turned to face him. I stood tall, looking past him, not hiding a single piece of skin from him. I was fully bearing my body to him, something so important and secretive to me. I hope he understands just how hard it is for me to do this, how vulnerable this makes me feel. It's amazing the confidence clothes can give someone, because without them I feel so ... naked; emotionally and physically.
I didn't notice how stiff my muscles were, or the tenseness of my lips, or just the immensity of fear I was feeling, until Damien eased it all. I heard the bath water shut off, and the plunge of his fingers testing the water. I soon could feel his hands gently exploring the curves of my body, his warm lips fondling the skin on my neck and shoulders, his lust and love transferring to me through the love and care he is showing me.
I could finally see him with my eyes when he forced my line of sight into his view. The amount of emotions in that one look left me wanting to cry. It was so great and powerful, even someone who's never loved anything before would know what that look meant. I could see this man with my eyes closed. I can see his kindness and caring heart by the way he cherishes me with his loving touches. His possessiveness and fear by the way he holds me like he's afraid to let go. His authority and sternness by the power in his voice. Being blind wouldn't keep me from seeing my man, because I don't need eyes to be able to see the type of person he is. I can feel it, I empathize with him so strongly it feels as if we are one.
A mating ceremony won't connect me with him, because we already are connected, and I don't need a ritual to tell me that.
I knew that tears were running down my cheeks, but I smiled to let him know that it was okay. "I love you", I whispered through the thick emotions overflowing me. He kissed my forehead softly and placed my head into his chest.
"Come on, let's take a bath".