Chapter: Three

Lucas' POV

The kiss. It was perfect. Amazing. And Absolutely Awesome.

Then she pulled off.

"Maya don't." I said biting my lip.

"Lucas... That was a one time thing... Riley is my best friend." Said Maya as she stared at her shoes.

"Come on." I said putting out a hand.

"Lucas?" She asked.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes." Said Maya holding my hand.

"This is New York! Let's go places." I said.

  And she followed.

Riley's POV

  Something's going on with Maya. I mean she has a boyfriend and she didn't tell me?

"Riley is something wrong?" Asked Auggie as he walked into my room.

"No Auggie I'm fine. Just leave me alone right now." I said.

"Okay." Said Auggie as he trailed off out of my room.
Why would Maya not tell me she has a boyfriend? That's crazy! Why would she tell Lucas and not me! She doesn't even like Lucas! After about another 5 minutes of me wondering why my best friend would tell Lucas about her boyfriend and not me I decided to go for a walk. I walked down the packed streets of New York and finally made my way to Central Park and sat on a brown bench. Thinking. It seemed like that's all I did these days.

-The Next Day -
Maya's POV

"Meet you at the same spot?" I whispered to Lucas as he walked into class.

"Yes." He said as a smirk grew on his face. And from that moment on we met every day at 9PM at the "spot". Until she found out. It was a Friday night. Riley and I were having a sleepover. Even though the safe and normal thing to do would be to tell Lucas I can't meet him but something egged me to leave. I stared at the clock

8:59

9:00

I then slowly crawled out of the bed and carefully lifted up Riley's window. Leaving it all behind.
Leaving Riley behind. And ran to the spot.

Lucas' POV

I waited at the spot texting Maya when she would be here. Finally she showed up.

"Maya!" I said hugging her.

"Lucas!" She said as hugged me back.

Then we started to climb up the escape ladder on the side of the house. Your probably wondering what the place is. It's an old house about 10 minutes away where Riley and Maya live and 5 minutes away from where I live. Maya and I meet here everyday at 9PM we then usually go back home around 11PM.

"Lucas what if Riley finds out I'm gone?" Asked Maya

"She won't." I said.

"Okay." Said Maya as she wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

Then we both lay down. Letting the night sky take us away. You don't see much stars out here. Because of all the lights from New York. So we just stare at the man in the moon and just talk.

Maya's POV

Lucas and I were laying down on the old roof top.

"Lucas why do you like me?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked.

Riley's POV

I woke up around 9:30 and looked around my room.

Where's Maya? I thought.

Then I looked at the window.

Wide open.

I quickly jumped out of my bed and looked around for her.

Her phone!

I quickly ran over to my desk and grabbed her phone.

Ranger Rick😘

•When Will You Be Here?
•Where Are You?
•It's 9:10 Did You Get passed Riley?
•I Love You😍
•It's Cold Bring A Jacket.

"How could she?" I said as I shut my door and locked it.

I then put on my Ugg's and my Jacket and made my way out side New York City at 9:40 PM.

The spot. I wondered.

Could it be the place where Mcallister used to live? I mean nobody goes there so it would be a good spot for them to hide. Plus it's only 10 minutes away from where-

I then looked through Maya's phone looking for any clues to where "The Spot" could be! Then I found it!

Notes:

The Spot: The Old House on 17th Street where John Blake Mcallister used to live.

Aha! I then quickly made my way running through the streets.

There it is. The old house where John used to live. The house he lived in before the fire happened.

------------

Okay Guys! One this book reaches 95 Views I'll update!

•Did any of you get the John Blake Mcallister thingy? If you didn't I'll explain: in one of my other books (Okay. Okay?) one of the main characters name is John Blake Mcallister so I though it would be a funny little candy to see if anyone got that.

•What's Riley going to do when she finds out Lucas And Maya have technically been dating behind her back?

•What would you do if you were in Riley's shoes?

•Vote
•Comment
•Follow
•Library
•And Add To Reading Lists

•Bye Guys!

_AngelKay_