Ch.5-Best friend

I just sat there looking at him like an idiot.It really is him!
"Toby!"I whisper shouted as I wrapped my arms around him."Tris what happened to you?"Tobias said in a voice that could melt your heart.I just wanted to kiss those soft full lips of his.TRIS! Control yourself.He probably doesn't even like you.An ugly, short, flat chested girl.I mentally sigh.He'll never like you.
"You ok Tris?"Tobias said with worry laced into his voice."Umm.Yeah I'm fine.Just thinking."I mumbled the last part to myself."Oh.Okay.Good to know."Tobias said. It sounded likr he didn't care.Why? I was his best friend when we were five years old.What changed? Then I started to realize.Us.We changed.
For the first time I fully looked at Tobias.He had a ugly sweater on with a pair of sweats.He also had horn rimmed glasses.Glasses for a nerd."Toby what happened to you?"I asked truly curious about what happend to him."Well you see Tris when we moved my mom died of cancer and my dad became distant.He got drunk every night and he yells about how its my fault.And the reason of my different appearance is that I got bullied and was made fun of because I had no friends."He said.It looked like he was about to cry, so I did the only thing that popped into my mind.I hugged him.I think I did the right thing cause the next thing you knew he had his strong arms around me and stroked my honey blonde hair."Thanks Tris" Tobias said."Anything for you Toby. "
Soooo do you like it? Im sorry if you dont.it id my first fanfiction after all.Please comment and vote!
~Adriana