chapter 1.New School new year

Beep beep beep

Ugh.Time for school.I thought.I hit my alarm clock and smashed it to pieces.
Great way to start a new school year Tris.I thought to myself.
My name is Beatrice Prior, but no-one in their right mind dare call me that, cause they knew what was coming for them if they did.I have honey blonde hair that comes doen to my shoulders and light blue-grey eyes.
I started to get ready for school as my idiot brother barged into my room with a blow horn and whip cream. I sighed.What a dumbass.I thought to myself."Hey.I take that VERY offensive!"My brother Caleb stated.He is my twin brother but we looked nothing alike.He is a huge nerd.And by huge I mean Huuuge.He has a 4.0 GPA.Im almost as smart as him, but Im a badass so I can't show it.it would kill my reputation if I did.Not that I had one yet.
"Well Bea you better get ready for school. I cant wait to make new friends!"Caleb said.Clearly exited about meeting people."I bet you twenty bucks you wont."I stated."Your on Bea!"Caleb shouted."Get out Caleb.I've got to change!"I yelled at him."Ok.Someones having their period."Caleb mutters to himself. "I heard that Caleb! "I yelled.
I went to the bathroom to take a shower.As I came out I grabbed a black tank top and shorts. I wore dark red lipstick and put a bit of mascara on and went to the kitchen.I grabbed a granola bar and hopped into my cherry red Ferrari. Did I mention my parents were rich?And drived to school not knowing what to expect.