Chapter 17

Melody's POV

It is so boring being in this car. I'm really tempted to run out of the car and head to the school. I can fight. Let me rephrase that.. I am ready to fight.

Theo looked into the mirror to see if I was sleeping or something to talk t Stiles. What can I say.. I'm nosey! I pretended I was asleep. Theo began talking just like expected.

"Still wonder why I haven't said anything to Scott?"

"Maybe"

"You think I've got some kind of alter motive?"

"More than likely"

"Would you believe me if I said all I want.. all I've ever wanted is for you guys to trust me?"

"Nope. And I don't think it's fair that your bringing my sister into this", he whispers so I can't hear.

"What do you mean 'bring your sister into this'?"

"You know what I mean. I don't know if your using her to put in a good word for Scott, but your not fooling me". Wait.. Is that what was happening?! I really wanted to be out of this car right now, but lets hear his response. He looked back at me then to Stiles.

"I am not using her! Is it really that hard to believe that I could fall for someone? I care about her.. a lot!", he yelled whispered. Aweee... Wait! This is kind of awkward him talking to my brother about me. Stiles just shook his head.

"So your here because your never going to trust me?". Well, at least their talking it out.

"Yup. Glad we had this talk". Theo looked frustrated. I sat up and looked out the window.

"What time is it?", I asked.

"9:45", Theo said. I sighed. It was silent for a while until Theo spoke up.

"You know who you remind me of?", he asked.

"Theo I don't care"

"My sister". Stiles went wide eyed and looked like he was in an awkward situation. I was laughing in my mind.

"She was smarter than everyone too. And a pain in the ass like you. She always looked out for me. Same way you look out for Scott. ", it was silent. "You know I was the one that found her body. She'd fallen into a creek. Broken a leg. I told her she would've been okay if it wasn't one of the coldest nights of the year. If it wasn't for the Hypothermia. You know when I found her, all I could think was that I should've known. That I should've been looking out for her".

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I'm telling you, because even if you don't trust me. Even if you don't like me. I'm still going to be looking out for you".

Vision

It was night time. There was a lake. As I got closer I saw a brunette girl. She was all blue and shivering like crazy. I could tell she was about to die. She reached her hand up to this boy standing on the bridge looking down at her with no emotion.

Why isn't he helping her?

She put her hand out and could barley choke out the kids name.. but when she did. I was in shock.

"Theo"

------------------------------------------------------------

Theo's POV.

I turned to see Melody, and all of a sudden her eyes were orange again. A few seconds later her eye color went to normal and she was breathing heavly. She looked around in panic.

"Melody!? Melody what? Are you okay?!", Stiles asked. I don't know what she was, but she's defiantly supernatural. She ran out of the car. Stiles was about to go after her but I stopped him.

"Stiles! You can't leave the jeep. We have to watch the video!" I yelled at him.

"But Melody-"

"She's fine! She just freaked out on something. She's coming back. Just let her go!", I said. He sighed and sat back down. I lied. I didn't know if she was coming back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Melody's POV

I have no clue what just happened. Did I just have a vision or something?! I'm not like Lydia or anyone else I know... so what am I? I ran to the school as fast as I could. I needed to talk to Scott, and that was the only thing on my mind. The fact that the Dread Doctors are there and might kill me didn't come to mind. Oops!

I burst through the front doors and saw Malia guarding the halls she turned around and growled at me.

"Malia! It's just me!", I yelled. She calmed down.

'Melody? What the hell are you doing here?! You're supposed to be with Theo and Stiles", she said.

"No time. Where's Scott?", I asked.

"In the boys locker room", she said. I walked in that direction, but then I heard Malia scream. I spun around and she was screaming in pain. Then she fell back onto the floor and screamed again. I ran over to her. Why is she in pain? There's nothing there?

'Malia?! Malia what's wrong?!", I yelled. Then all of a sudden the doors burst open and in came the three Dread Doctors. Crap! I backed away from Malia ad looked at them. How come I could see them clearly?! While Scott described them as blury.

I didn't run. I just walked back slowly as they came towards me. I pulled out my gun from my back pocket and held it up to them. They shot an arrow at my foot. I screamed and all the locker doors flew open. They stopped in their tracks.

"What's happening to me?", I whispered looking at the lockers. I pulled the arrow out of my foot and ran. One of them caught me and pushed me against the wall.

'Wait... We can't hurt her. Release her", one said.

I was thrown across the floor and hit my head on the wall.

 Everything went black.

-----------------------------------------

Word Count: 1053

So... in the last chapter I said I was going to do just the car scene. Well, I thought it was more fun this way. Plus, you get to learn even more about what Melody is. Next chapter wasn't in this episode. It's just her figuring out who she is. It's a short chapter so don't hate me. I hope you enjoy!