Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning, my thoughts going insane as I remember last night.'He kissed me! He actually kissed me?! Stiles is going to kill me!! Does he like me? Is this part of his so called "Plan"?! Am I being used?!' . My thoughts are intruppted by my phone buzzing. It was Lydia.

Lydia- Hey Melody! So, after school Kira and I are giving Malia a driving lesson and we want you to join us. You in?

Melody- Sure! Pick me up after school!

Lydia- Alright, see you then!

At least i'll have a distraction to take me away from... Theo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the doors to the school and walk down the hallway, I might be ignoring Theo's texts. It's not that I want to, but I don't know what to say. I walk up to my locker and open it, shoving my afternoon textbooks away. When I close it I jump a little when I see Theo behind it.

"Sorry did I scare you?", he asked with a sweet and soft smile.

"A little", I giggled.

"Are you ignoring me or something? Was it because I kissed you?"

"What? No- I mea", I dropped one of my notebooks. I took a deep breathe and looked back up at him. "Okay, maybe a little. I-I don't know okay?". He giggled and grabbed my notebook and handed it to me.

"Hey. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I just thought that you felt the same way. But if you want me to say that I regret it... I don't.". He began to walk away and I whispered, "I don't either", and I knew he heard me, because he stopped in his tracks and turned his head. The continued to walk again.

--------------------------------------------------

I walked into AP Biology, and was currently freaking out. Sure, I studied for a full 3 hours, but when I walked in that door, it felt like everything I learned left my brain. I walked over to my desk and sat down. Soon Theo walked in and sat next to me.

"Are you ready for the test?", he whispered to me.

"Not really", I said.

"We studied for like 3 hours, i'm pretty sure you'll ace it", he winked. I giggled. The teacher passed out the tests soon after, and we began.

After I finished I turned it in, and sat back down. Then all of a sudden, Theo passed me a note.

What are you doing today after school?

I grabbed my pencil and wrote a response and gave it back to him.

I'm going with Kira and Lydia to give Malia a driving lesson. Why?

He passed it back.

I was going to ask if you wanted to hangout ;)

I giggled and passed it back.

Maybe tomorrow night? I don't believe i'm doing anything.

He read it and passed it back.

It's a date :)

------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, hands on the wheel at ten and two", Kira instructed.

"Actually the recommended position is now nine and three", Lydia corrected. "At ten and two a deployed airbag could break your thumbs"

"Mine would heal", Malia interjected. I giggled and looked out the window.

"Save you're strength", Lydia said.

"And try not to destroy your beautiful new car", I added.

"What's got you so happy, Melody?", Lydia asked. I blushed.

"I can't tell you guys"

"Why not? Look Melody, we go by girl code. Whatever secrets are told in this group, never leave this group". I took a deep breath.

"He's not a favorite of my brothers", I frowned. Lydia's eyes widened.

"Theo?! You and Theo?! I knew it!", she yelled.

"Woah! Woah! There's not really a "me and Theo", I mean I don't know. My thoughts are everywhere, and he kissed me... a-and I have no clue what's going on!", I yelled putting my head in my hands.

"Hey. Hey. It's okay. It's not bad to like someone that you're brother doesn't like, I mean that's kind of the definition of a bad boy. Also, Donovan was a bad boy to.", Lydia pointed.

"Yea, and Donovan is also the one who threatened to kill my dad, and he's also my ex-boyfriend. That's also not helping, Lydia", I defended.

"Whatevers. Anyways, tell me everything that happened!", Lydia demanded.

"Well all we were doing is studying, and then he left. He came back in said he "Forgot something", and kissed me", I explained. "Then I tried to ignore him, because I didn't know what to say when he caught up with me. After explaining to him that I was ignoring him he said that he though I felt the same way and that he doesn't regret it, and I think we're hanging out tomorrow", I finished. Lydia's smile could not get any wider. She clapped her hands and gave me a high five. "Oh Melody i'm so happy for you!", she said.

Malia turned the ignition on and the car started to move.

"Alright, just ease into it", Kira said. "Good, good okay. There you go!"

"Please shut up", Malia said.

"No problem, Shutting up", Kira responded and sat back in her seat. I watched as she started to drive into the grass, and I looked out the window.

"Uh, other way", I said. "Other way Malia"

"We are now off the road, this is not the road", Lydia pointed out. The car started to beep, and I looked ahead to see we are about to hit a tree.

"What is that? What is beeping?", she asked annoyed and confused.

"The car's telling you to not run into the tree", I said. "Turn the wheel"

"Malia!", we screamed. Finally, she turned the wheel just as we were about to make impact.

"And try to stay on the road", Kira said. Malia started turning the car around in circles.

"Uh, okay. This is called a U-turn", I said giggling a little.

"You turn the wheel", she muttered.

"Maybe you should press a little harderr on the gas", Lydia suggested. She slammed her foot on the gas and sent all of us flying into out seats.

"Woah! Okay, turn up here. No, no, no slowly. Slowly", Lydia said. "Go"

"Anybody wanna tell me where were going?", Malia said.

"The school", Lydia said. "We can finish parking in the lot"

"Lydia, we're heading downtown", I pointed out.

"What?", she looked confused.

"If we want to go to the school we should do a U-turn. Shouldn't we?", Kira asked.

"No", Lydia sighed. "Keep going"

"You sure?", Malia asked.

"Yes. We're almost there"

-----------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1123

Yay! Chapter 6 is up! I really like Theo, he's a really hot bad boy. Anyways, thanks for reading it and don't forget to Vote! Follow me! And comment any suggestions!

Have a great summer!