Chapter 1

Quick authors note: cover is done by @WolfMorgan please check her out she did such an amazing job!

All of us were waiting in front of the school for Lydia and Scott to arrive. I was trying to block out the couples kissing around me when Liam crashed into me.

"Liam?! Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital? What's going on?", I asked him.

"Scott's in trouble", Liam said. All of us started running to the steps into the closed pathway and saw Scott on the floor and a larger wolf above him. Wait... He has glowing claws? Last time I checked werewolves don't have glowing claws. We were all about to step in when Scott stood back up and snapped one of the guys bones. Ouch! I do not like the sound of that.

"I don't know who you are, or what you thought you were going to do, but i'll give you a choice. You can stay and i'll break something else,or you can run", Scott stated. The wolf looked at all of us. I stepped forward and crossed my arms, "I'd run". And he did.

I walked up to Scott and helped him up and then something caught my eye. There was a boy who tried to help us, and he looked familiar. I tilt my head to the side trying to figure out who he was. He smiled at me.

"You don't remember me do you?", he spoke up. "Well, I guess I look a little different since fourth grade", he finished and shrugged.

"Theo?", Scott and I both said in disbelief. He was in the fourth grade with Scott, Stiles, and I. We didn't talk much, but I still knew who he was. He was pretty good-looking now I have to say.

"Trust me. I never thought I was going to see you guys again. Acouple months ago I heard ofan alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott Mcall. I just couldn't believe it. Not just an alpha, but a true alpha"

"What do you want?", Scott asked.

"To come back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 355