My longer sword is 4 feet in length, it's a blade like no other. Hestia managed to fuse it with imperial gold, Stygian iron, celestial bronze, and something called chaotic silver. She told me that chaotic silver could kill any being, mortal, monster, alien kind, she said it was one of the few metals left on Earth by Chaos. Hestia managed to snag the rest of them infusing them into my weapons.

Making them irreplaceable, she performed an enchantment that always had my weapons return to me, like the sword, spear, and my shield. My daggers and knives just replaced themselves with the engraving and metal in the blade. All my weapons were liquid repellent and left none of my finger prints, only others who dared steal from me. My weapons were fire proof as well as water resistant. Perfect for me.

Anyways, my sword has a sturdy, but slick black hilt with swirls of sea green and a warm fire orange curling around each other comfortably like all my weapon hilts and my assassin outfit including my armor. Hestia thought of everything. I called my blade silent because whenever I used it, there was no sound of a shink coming out of its sheath, or sound as it cut through the air. All you could hear was the sound of pain the opposer made when silent hit its mark.

My spear had the same metals in its tip as Silent, but the stick part of it was a hard, smooth, granite sort of, it was light as a feather though. It was midnight black with the same design as Silent's hilt, swirling sea green and curling warm fire orange. I called my spear Justice, because it brought justice to those in need.

Together my main weapons are Silent Justice, which is exactly what I was. The 3 daggers across my chest had no name other then their embroidery, Apóvli̱tos, and The Outcast. Same type of hilt and metals infused, but they had no name. Like wise of my knives.

I was an expert in my dagger skills. Annabeth would barely be able to keep up. She has been training since she was seven, but this immense training I did had me unable to sit up for hours. Tiring is an understatement, I could throw a knife two hundred meters away with deadly accuracy. All this awesome stuff I could do took so much time and training, each night I had a good nights rest. No exception each day of training.

I wandered around my camp site taking in the last bit before I left. It will be hard to leave this. I've grown used to the sound of the rushing water in the river, the crickets chirping in the forest. The beautiful settings, the animals, it was peaceful. Only way to describe my scenery.

This was my last day here. I left at sunrise tomorrow. After a good nights rest, I would have a long day's journey. After one more glance at the breath taking habitat I turned away and walked toward my home space.

***Time Skip***

Percy POV

I bolted right up in a silent scream. I was covered in a cold sweat and panting hard. I would say it was a 7 on my scale of bad nightmares, 10 being the worst and 1 the least horrible. It was one of Tartarus, this time where I was forced to watch them hurt Annabeth. Luckily I was able to interfere a quarter of the way through in exchange of allowing them to add an extra game to the agenda for their daily visit.

My interference was the only reason my nightmare wasn't higher. It hurts me so much when Annabeth is hurt and I can't do anything about it. Even when something harmless glanced at her with a small thought to hurt her and I couldn't defended her, my chest ached with hurt.

Watching monsters hurt her while I was hanging in chains unable to come to her defense while she struggled to fight back was like being thrust into the River Styx, but a million times worse. Nothing they did hurt more than watching her in pain. That's why, when Annabeth's body heaved one last breath of life before it sank into deaths arms killed me inside and out.