New story

Hey guys, I've been writing this new story and i wanted to know if it was good and if you like it. This is the first chapter, if you want more please comment and i will start doing more of it.

AmyXXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Kakashi, Obito, Asuma, Gai, Kurenai and Rin were walking down the road to the dumpling shop after a long day at ninja school. When they got to the shop they ordered their dumplings and drinks and started talking. "Ahhhhh that day took too long!" Obito moaned while banging his head on the table.

"Thats because you're stupid" Kakashi told him, he was grumpy as usall. Kurenai and Asuma started talking to each other and so did Gai and Obito.

"Here's you dumplings" they looked around to see who spoke and at the end of the table was a little girl with very long silver hair, she had the tray lifted high so she could put it on the table. Once she put the tray on the table she went back into the kitchen to get their drinks. "How old do you think she is?" Rin asked the rest of the table, they all thought for a minute, then Gai said "She's at least 5 or 6, she's so small and cute!" He said loudly.

"And here are your drinks" she came back with the drinks. The group of friends noticed she look a bit like Kakashi, "What's your name?" Rin asked her. She looked at her and said proudly.

"Hatake Ōkami" They all looked at her wide eyes and then at Kakashi, then all had confused looks on their face. Kakashi was the only Hatake left and from what they knew he didn't have any siblings.

"Ōkami? Where have you gone?" The owner of the shop came out the back of the shop. "Ah there you are. Oh hello you lot, I hope shes not causing any trouble." She smiles at them. "Why don't you get ready for bed and then come down and you can have a glass of milk." The girl nods and runs up the stairs at the back of the shop.

"Is she really a Hatake?" Kakashi asked her.

"We think so, she was found on our doorstep 7 years ago and we went to the Hokage and got a DNA check and it was a match with the white fang DNA" Obito, Asuma, Gai, Kurenai and Rin left the shop as they had to go home to their parents but Kakashi stayed at the shop.

After a minute silence Ōkami came down to get her milk, she was wearing pink and white polka-dot PJs and had a brown fluffy bear in her arms. "You have an older brother!" Her face light up like fireworks and she jumped up and down.

Kakashi pov

She looks like me and father and she's really cute, "I'm your brother" She runs over to me and climbs on the bench/chair I'm sitting on and hugs me with the teddy to the side of us. "Why do you have that mask on?" she asked me while sitting on me facing me.

"To hide my face" I say flatly, before I notice she pulls down my mask and looks at my face and pulls a funny face. I quickly pull my mask up and look away from her. "Your face has nothing wrong with it, why hide it?"

"I look to much like father I don't like it" She pulls and funny face, then pulls my mask down so its uncovered my nose and kisses it. "Silly' you won't be able to breathe!" She starts laughing at me. I smile at her, the first smile in a long time.

"How old are you?" I ask her,

"I'm 7!" and she smiles at me. We carry on talking till she gets sleepy and falls asleep in my arms at about 8. Her mum is in the back of the shop while we are still in the front of the shop, I carry her to where her mother should be. But I couldn't find her anywhere in the shop, so i took Ōkami up to her room, which took some time to find her room, when I did i tucked her in bed and sat beside her bed and waited for her mother to come back. After about an hour with her still mother gone i fell asleep beside her bed hoping i wouldn't get nightmares like every other night