Chapter 2

I'm sat in the Principal's office and all I've heard is her name and I'm not allowed to fight. My brother was sat next to me and was not impressed that I ran off to find Naruto or anything I have done in the past few days. Oops. Ms. Tsunade gave me the school uniform, the tops ok, but the skirt "Nope not wearing it." I told her. "Could I wear shorts or jeans please?" I asked her, as politely as I could. She looked at me funny, then looked at my brother.

"Why?"

"I don't like skirts and boys can look up them, and I like shorts and jeans better, Please!" I looked at her with puppy eyes, then at my brother. "I'm okay with it if, kakashi is okay with it." My brother nodded. I jumped up and put the skirt down and ran to the girls toilets to get change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time change-20 minutes later.

Ms. Tsunade knocked on the class room door, "Come in!" Someone called. Ms. Tsunade told me to wait outside the classroom while she went in. "Okay, now Class 8B you have a new student, be nice to her as if you don't there'll be trouble. You can come in now!"

She called to me, I walked into the classroom confidently and waved at Sasuke just to make his fangirls mad. It was funny I got evil stares from most of the girls, and Sasuke glared at me but blushed as well. "Introduce yourself then." She told me.

"My name is Ōkami and I'm 16. I'm half Japanese and half English, I have 1 brother and 2 stepbrothers." I told the class, I moved my fringe out of my face and showed the bandana covering my left eye. Some of them looked surprised, other gasped and others had questioning looks, I quickly covered it again to try and get the attention off it and said "Where should I sit?" The teacher who's name I know perfectly well was Iruka sensei.

Shikamaru pov

When the principal came into our class, I thought Naruto did something bad. But then she mentioned a new classmate I sat up from my sleeping position and saw a girl walk in. She was Beautiful. Her hair looked so shiny and soft. Her eyes were dark brown, well I think they were I could only see one. But then for some reason she waved at Sasuke, maybe they know each other. All the boys were staring at her in a good way but all the girls were staring in a bad way. She went to move her hair out of her face but there wasn't eye but a pink and black bandana covering her left eye, I looked at it wondering what happened. She then noticed everyone looking at it and covered it again.