Chapter 4

Chapter 4-Neji pov

Lucky baka he gets to sit next to the new hot girl. "Stop staring at her, you're my boyfriend remember!" Tenten told me and poked my arm, I turn around to look at her and kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled at me, she's so cute sometimes. But still he is lucky, I still want to know why she has a bandana over her eye. "Why does she have that thing over her eye?" I asked Tenten,

"I heard that she was in a gang and they tried to rob a big bank in Tokyo and she got in a knife fight with a police officer and she got her eye cut out and had to cover it." I looked at her as if she was stupid.

"I really doubt that, have you seen how kind and sweet she is?"

"Okay, Today as you most know we have a new student. She speaks fluent English and can help us." We turned around to look at her and she had a annoyed look on her face.

Ōkami pov

Really! I had to help teach, well I'm skipping this class as soon as he goes to get something, I will climb out the window. I text Naruto to help me by being bad and then he will be sent outside and when Kakashi  goes outside to talk to him I will escape hell hole. About 5 minutes he starts to interrupt Kakashi and I text one of my friends to get my motorbike over here soon after he is sent outside, my brother sets us some work to do as he goes and tells Naruto off. I pack my bag, I go to the window to see if my bike and friend was there and a drainpipe all of them were there. I open the window with my backpack on my back and grab the pipe. I heard gasps behind me, I look behind me the whole class were looking at me and Sasuke was laughing. "Where you going?" He asked me.

"To your's. Tell Itachi not to tell anyone and Deidara is taking me, so bye." As I jump out the window and slide down the pole and run towards Deidara. I turn back towards the school and see most of the class's by the windows looking at me."

"Thanks for doing this" I told him he gave me the keys and my helmet to my bike.

"You know you can trust me, but I'm surprised your brother hasn't stop us from being friends" I laugh at his comment as i get on the front of the bike and he gets on the back.

"I know right, got your helmet on?" He nodded and I started the bike and rode out of the school.

Kiba pov

The whole class was silent, Ōkami just jumped out the window. I ran to the window as with the rest of the class, but Sasuke just sat there. "What the hell, how are you still sitting there knowing your friend jumped out of a second floor window!?" I shouted at him. He turned around to look at me and now the class was listening. "Shes okay, its not like its the first time she's done it at  school" Just as he said that Kakashi sensei walk through the door with Naruto.

"Whats happened? Get back to your seats now!" He shouted at us.

" Ōkami just jumped out the window and rode off on a motorbike!" I shouted, Naruto and Sasuke glared as it was supposed to be a secret.

"WHAT!? WHERE HAS SHE GONE NARUTO, SASUKE?"

"We don't know she didn't tell us" Kakashi sensei calmed down a bit. He told us to sit down and we carried on with our work, he looked like he was used to it, maybe they know each other but I doubt it cause they just met today.

Ōkami pov

I'm going to get in so much trouble, so is Deidara, Sasuke and Naruto. But right now me and Deidara are getting told off by Itachi. "WHAT THE HELL YOU JUMPED OUT OF A WINDOW ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, YOUR BROTHER AND DAD ARE GOING TO KILL YOU. DEIDARA HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO AND PICK HER UP FROM SCHOOL WHEN SHE SKIPPING AND ON HER BIKE. YOU TWO ARE UNBELIEVABLE!"

Me and him were just standing next to each other looking at the floor, and trying not to laugh at Itachi's face. He starts to walk away to the kitchen where the phone is. "Please don't call him" I tell Itachi, "Can I stay here a bit, until they calm down? Please" I asked him. He turned around and nodded, me and Deidara ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged us back and picked us up and threw us on the sofa, put a film on and went to get popcorn and ice cream and lots of sweets.