Chapter 5

Sorry i couldn't update earlier these two weeks, I was busy out with Friends and Family, but i will try to update more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5-Ōkami Pov

We watched 2 films when Naruto and Sasuke came home, luckily with no Iruka or Kakashi. The door slammed shut and Naruto come running up to us and jumped on top of us, Deidara screamed and Itachi grunted as they got most of his weight. "Kakashi is mad and Iruka doesn't know, so you probably won't get grounded or something taken away from you." Sasuke told me as he dropped his bag behind the sofa. Iruka is really strict and will punish me or Naruto if we do something bad, But Kakashi is just so laid back he doesn't really care if we do something bad. Only something really, really bad like killing someone. Naruto rolled over so he was sitting on us and said "Everyone was talking about it and were saying how cool you were, I also brought the camera, microphone, my laptop and everything else. Sasuke can we use your room today please" he looked at Sasuke with puppy eyes and no one can say no his puppy eyes.

"Fine" he grunted at us "What are you singing?"

"Roses by James Arthur" Me and Naruto went upstairs and started to get ready to film us singing and put it on YouTube. The only reason I have YouTube is because Sasuke and Naruto recorded me singing in my room and put it on YouTube and lots of people saw it and wanted to hear me sing more, so I did it when my Tutor went home and people started liking it. But I only do my videos in English cause i talk about my past sometimes and don't want people here in Japan to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished editing and put it up me and Naruto had to go home. We get home and I put my motorbike in garage, and we both sneaked up to our rooms. We made it and went our separate ways, I flopped on my bed and went on my phone to put my music on "Ōkami, where are you?" I hear my brother open my door.

"Yes?" I said unsurely, I looked behind me and my brother was there by my door, I sat up on my bed and turned the volume of my music down and he came to sit next to me on my bed. We both had our backs to the wall and look out the window. "Why did you jump out the window?"

"I was bored and I didn't want to teach people and all the girls were giving me evil glares cause I waved at Sasuke and all the boys were staring at me as well." I told him, he looked at me with a funny look. (Kakashi does have his mask on but he doesn't wear it at home only out in public)

"And you thought jumping out a window was going to make it better?" he started to laugh at me.

"It did make it better I had a lovely movie day with Itachi and Deidara!" He looked at me again with a really look on his face "Yes really I got some for you!" His face light up as I went for my bag and got out a bag of sweets. I gave them to him and he gave me a big hug and squashed me. "Ahhhggg get of me you old man!"

He got of me and said "I am not an old man thank you very much; you have the same colour hair as me. That makes you an old woman!"

"RUDE! I'm 16 you're 28. That's old!" He gives me an evil glare and starts tickling me "hahahah Stop stop Ahhhhh. IRUKA!"

Iruka's Pov

Kakashi goes up stairs to talk to Ōkami for some reason, probably just for brother and sister time. 10 minutes later I hear Ōkami laughing and screaming my name, I stop marking the books and go upstairs I go to her room and see Kakashi tickling her and a bag of sweets on the floor. "Come on get off her, you're hurting her" I laugh at them for being such children. He gets off her and kisses her forehead, we say night to her and leave the room, and we say night to Naruto as well and head downstairs.

"I got sweets!" He said excitedly, I turn around and hug him; he backs me up to the wall and starts kissing me. We stay like this until we hear Naruto coming down the stairs. "Get a room you two!" He says to us and laughs and goes into the kitchen, I try and escape kakashi's bear hug but fail, "Come on you have to mark some books!" He frowns at me and kisses my nose, I giggle at him and he lets go and head towards his bag of books.

I go to the kitchen to see what he's doing and he is sitting on the side eating instant ramen "NARUTO GET TO BED AND PUT THE RAMEN DOWN ITS 10 O'CLOCK, NOT THE TIME TO EAT!" He looked up at me and put his ramen down and went upstairs with a sad look on his face. After about an hour of marking books and Kakashi moaning about all the work, we head to bed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked it. bye!

-AmyXXX